Becerrasc

Status
Not open for further replies.

90sc35thann

I ordered some NOS rear subframe brackets 6 weeks ago. We agreed to a price and I paid via PayPal however I set the transaction up as money owed so that the seller wouldn't have to lose 3%. I'll never do that again as you lose any leverage you had as a buyer. During this 6 week period I had 3-4 shipments coming weekly as I was dead smack in the middle of my new engine build. As you can imagine my garage was cluttered with boxes. MP FMIC, MP inlet! Fuel pump, pistons, gasket, wheels, griffin radiator, kooks headers, LC1 gauge, resonator, exhaust pipes, transmission cooler, electric fan, etc. you get the picture. These parts were not critical to the build so I hadn't been actively looking for them.

I admit it took me 6 weeks to realize I didn't receive the shipment. I was busy with work and this project. It still doesn't take away from the fact I didn't receive the merchandise. The seller doesn't want to give me a refund.

I have bought and sold lots of parts to and from members on here over the past year without issue. I certainly wouldn't play games over $70 brackets.

You decide.

I never filled one of these out but awhile back I purchased a 94/95 5 speed console top from him and it was broken when It showed up and he insisted I put insurance on it for more then I had paid for it and send it back so he could file an insurance claim on it to refund my money so we "both didn't lose out"

The seller has been on here but is obviously ignoring me. It is safe to assume at this point that he is not interested in resolving this matter.

what is that you want...

i am done here.... like i said i did not steal from you....

i have nothing to do or say.... you have your point of view.... i got mine...

i feel sorry for you.... i really do... i am relax on this CAUSE

I DID NOT STOLE ANYTHING OK.... :cool:

You have both told your side of he story, and it's apparent the issue isn't going to be resolved in this thread.

I'm locking this thread because it's going downhill quickly.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back