Thread: A word of thanks to the sccoa

A word of thanks to the sccoa

When I first came here I knew nothing of repair maintanance, or history of my sc. now I can work on my car with out worrys, if I dont know something I simply post a question. so I give my thanks to the sccoa all its members its owners its moderators, seems nobody ever says what a good job everyone involved in the sccoa and sccoa.com is doing so I am thanks to all. great job and Hope to be a part of sccoa for yrs to come . I will become a paying member this yr no more free ride for me sccoa is worth it to me .

Thanks all

What Manny said is completly true. Well all the work you guys do to keep this site going for us to pass along info is well appriciated. I was even surprised to find out how nice you all were on here. If it wasn't for these sites I would of sold my sc and made money off of it and invested in my s10. I am glad it didn't turn out that way because I really love this car now.

The thing that really surprised me most was that you have meetings and my first one was the kc meet. I had a blast and it was very cool to get to meet others who had the same interest as me.

Even the meets are because of this and other forums.

So If I could even change your oil for you I would do so.

Thanks so much for all the effort and keeping this alive even when times were very slow and people were complaining.

Raymond
    Crazy XR7

very, very true... now to come up with 40$ for dues!