A word of thanks to the sccoa

mannysc

When I first came here I knew nothing of repair maintanance, or history of my sc. now I can work on my car with out worrys, if I dont know something I simply post a question. so I give my thanks to the sccoa all its members its owners its moderators, seems nobody ever says what a good job everyone involved in the sccoa and sccoa.com is doing so I am thanks to all. great job and Hope to be a part of sccoa for yrs to come . I will become a paying member this yr no more free ride for me sccoa is worth it to me .

Thanks all

What Manny said is completly true. Well all the work you guys do to keep this site going for us to pass along info is well appriciated. I was even surprised to find out how nice you all were on here. If it wasn't for these sites I would of sold my sc and made money off of it and invested in my s10. I am glad it didn't turn out that way because I really love this car now.

The thing that really surprised me most was that you have meetings and my first one was the kc meet. I had a blast and it was very cool to get to meet others who had the same interest as me.

Even the meets are because of this and other forums.

So If I could even change your oil for you I would do so.

Thanks so much for all the effort and keeping this alive even when times were very slow and people were complaining.

Raymond
Crazy XR7

Back