SCCoA T-Shirts - Now Available

I love mine too. I liked it soooo much that at my last car show I doused myself with copious amounts of water and began to show off my assets along with the shirt. I did not get arrested so all went well. LOL :) :eek:

Miller was in the big pigs bare butt show

HE WON OINKS DOWN :eek: HE IS KING HAM !!!! NOTHING BEAT BIG BUTTS MILLER!!!:rolleyes: HIS HAS MORE BACON THE THAT THE BIGGEST SOW !!!:p

There will be future group buys on SCCoA Apparel, so for those that missed out this isn't the end of the world, nor will you be waiting for years to order new. I have no extra on hand shirts to sell to those who missed the first go around...more will come, I promise.

To everyone still waiting on their shirts...I am shooting to have them out around the 30th of June. Took longer than I expected to get the shirts from my vendor, and also my transmission took a crap on me after Carlisle so it shuffled life a little bit.

Any questions just let me know.

-Tim

Tim,

Have all the remaining orders shipped yet ?

David

Well I know my mail here in Canada comes by dog sled but they are fairly reliable usually. We just put summer tires on the sleds soooooooooo I know its not a sled problem. Maybe a dog took ill ?? can anyone confirm or deny this ?? lol. Anyone in Canada get there shirts yet ??? Just wondering if you do I should get mine soon I hope. I haven't been this excited or waited this long since I lost my virginity lol :D:D:)

Back