90sc35thann

Status
Not open for further replies.

BECERRASC

this person buy some parts from me and he claimed that he did't received them

... my problem was that he let me know almost 2 months after the purchased...

and asked for refund or proof of shipping .... i honestly don't keep receipts for

that long (i goes now i have too learn the hard way)...

i think if you buy anything from 1 to 10000 no matter what you will spec to receive the item within.... if not in the mail well contact seller and ask thats the

way it go... right..! at least thats the way i do it... and every one should

OTHERWISE HOW CAN YOU COMPLAINT AFTER 6 OR MORE WEEKS THAT YOU DIDN'T RECEIVED HOW CAN YOU GO TO THE USPS AND ASK THEM... AFTER SO MUCH TIME....

I UNDERSTAND HIM..... BUT AGIAN WHO UNDERSTAND MY SIDE..

I THINK IF AS A BUYER HE HAD DONE HIS JOB THIS COULD BE GONE A DIFFERENT ROUTE...

I AM SURE THE HE LEARN HIS LESSON AS I DID TOO.

I hear you but how can I be a bad buyer when:

1. I sent money same day via paypal on 3/29 and included an additional 3% to cover the paypal surcharge.

2. I'll give it to you that it was 6 weeks to the day when I brought this to your attention

I believe my only obligation as a buyer is to pay. Unfortunately in business there are more obligations as the seller. I sell many items as well and in those cases my obligation is to list the item accurately, ship the item if necessary and provide tracking information to the buyer. Everyone that purchases items online these days is always provided tracking informaiton.

I know you have been on here a while and I am fairly certain you have probably had a number of successful transactions with other members. I am not in any way saying you are a bad person. I am just stating the fact that I paid and never received what I paid for. I am also saying your service needs to improve by supplying tracking information to all of your buyers.

I am certainly not going to stick my neck out there and lie about a $70 transaction and risk losing face with club if it weren't true. I also want to state for the record I am not calling you a liar. I am only stating that I never received the item for which I paid. In my world as the seller I have an obligation to either show an item was delivered or refund the money in which case as the seller I then need to file a claim with the shipper. The only lesson you need to learn is to provide tracking informaiton on all of your shipments regardless if the buyer asks or not. The lesson I need to learn is that I need to bring these matters up to the sellers attention in a more timely fashion. It still doesn't however change the fact that I never received the item for which I paid.

Given all of this information as I feel it would be in all of our best interests to move on from this, would you be at least be willing to meet me half way? Meaning would you be willing to refund half of the $70 including the additional 3%? I still feel as though I deserve a full refund but to put this behind each of us I would be willing to settle for half.

None of this by the way, in my opinion, makes me a bad buyer. If I never paid you, sent you a bad check, called you names, etc. then maybe you would be correct.

What are yoru thoughts?

Still no response from the Seller. At least I got off cheap.

i got E-mail ... it really does't bother me... i know i didn't steal from you bottom line.

i am relax and calm about this.... Sorry Robert... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have both told your side of he story, and it's apparent the issue isn't going to be resolved in this thread.

I'm locking this thread because it's going downhill quickly.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back