Red Taylor Spiro Pro Plug Wires

rzimmerl

Lightly used set of the spiro pro wires, perfect working condition when removed. Maybe 5000 miles on them, went to Thundervolt 8.2 wires.

$40 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 72
I think randy and I are coming up on wed the 5th. I have to figure out the logistics yet but I will be coming through columbus straight up to cleveland. Just give me a call tomorrow and maybe we can meet up wed night or thurs night on my way back.

What do you think of the Thundercores? I was just about to order some myself. Hard to beat 50 ohms / ft for $60.

They seem good, haven't fired the car up with them yet. Summit said they didn't have them in stock, but shipped next day direct from Taylor.

Seems to be what they are doing now. Last couple of orders i made have been that way. Starting to think they dont wharehouse stock anymore.

Sending payment tomorrow!
You better check with ryan before you send payment I am supposed to pick these up next week. Apparently he never heard back from you and bumped them still for sale and agreed to sell them to me.

At this point not real sure who got what... Was promised payment Tuesday, but was informed yesterday that that wouldn't be till today I think. Sorry

Dave, if you want them they are yours. We will have to meet somewhere closer then Columbus as thats 2.5 hours from my house. Give me a ring tonite so we can figure a place thats close.

At this point not real sure who got what... Was promised payment Tuesday, but was informed yesterday that that wouldn't be till today I think. Sorry

Dave, if you want them they are yours. We will have to meet somewhere closer then Columbus as thats 2.5 hours from my house. Give me a ring tonite so we can figure a place thats close.

I was just making sure I didn't miss something. Yeah I will just be coming through Columbus I will call you tonight.

Back