Blue devil head gasket perminant sealer

plenum

a PRODUCT CALLED BLUE DEVIL HEAD GASKET SEALER "THAT WORKS PERMINANT. I HAD A DRIVER SIDE HEAD GASKET LEAK. YOU CAN B UY BLUE DEVIL AT AUTO ZONE AND ADVANCE. YES! IT IS PERMENANT. TAKE RADIATOR CAP OFF. ALLOW ROOM IN RADIATOR FOR THE AMOUNT NEEDED FOR YOUR CAR OR TRUCK. LET CAR RUN AND KEEP IT RUNNING THRU THE WHOLE TEST. I DID I HOUR. EVEN THO IT STOPPED LEAKING IN 24 MINS. YOU CAN SEE PRODUCT TEST ON U TUBE. TYPE BLUE DEVIL. IT COST 65.00. WHEN LEAK IS FIXED, YOU CAN DRAIN YOUR RAD. AND PUT NEW ANTEFREEZE IF YOU WANT. IT DONT MATTER IF YOU DO CHANGE IT. IT STILL WONT EVER LEAK. EVEN WITH THE THERMISTAT IN. NO PROBLEM. THE STORE AT ADVANCE TOLD ME NO ONE BUYS IT BECAUSE THEY DONT BELIEVE IT AND THE PRICE. BUT, HE SAID MACHCANIC AND DEALERS USE IT AND YOU DONT KNOW IT. THEY PAY 65.00, YOU PAY 700 TO 1200. ALSO, PUT HEATER ON.. I DID THIS LAST SEPT. AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT AND DRAINED MY RAD, AND PUT NEW ANTIF. IN. }IT STILL WORKS. AWESOME. SAVED ME FROM TAKING HEAD OFF. W O W!.

used similar stuff in my dads Silverado 5.7 and its still working to this day and that was over 4 years ago and about 20,000 miles id bet...I guess it matters how bad the leak is..if its a full blown out gasket I doubt it would work, but for minor leaks where you cannot afford 2000$ its worth a try..
lol my dad thought I did head gaskets in an hour on his truck....but then I showed him the bottle and even he called it B.S at the time but now swears by it..

I used it on Dee's Mustang. 4.0L V-6 with an intake or head gasket leak.
it didn't fully seal the leak, still leaked a small amount.
It did, however, coming blowing out the water pump front seal and destroyed the water pump.

I saw it on one of the Speed Channel shows. I believe it would work in some cases. It reacts with the AIR once it is in the coolant system sort of like blood clotting, when it hits the air it starts to clot and seal.

Yeah it will probably seal alot of leaks. I have seen it work in some really bad conditions. I would use it if I didn't have the money to fix it right or to pass a ~~~ off to someone else. Lots of used car dealers I know use this product quite often. But if you use it in your personal vehicle I hope you live in a warm climate or just enjoy swapping out heater cores. Good product for a quick cheap patch. Bad product to put in our beloved SC's or any car worth more than junk price. If you can't afford to fix it right use this product but start a savings account for another car.

My first SC many moons ago had this in it. I bought it from the classified ads back in 1997. It was an '89 5 speed. Drove it for about a year before it went again. Being enlisted int he military I didn't have the time/garage to work on it so I sold it with the popped gasket. On teardown the new owner asked me if I had used a head gasket repair in it. I guess the previous owner had hooked me up...

Noooooooooooooooooo it works for a quick fix. That's it. It ma work for a normal motor but in our cars forced induction it won't last to long. I used it when I had no money and yes it worked. Then it blew again after the end of the summer. Used it one more time and it lasted for about 6 months. The cheaper stuff lasted for about 20 miles. But even thye blue deval dosent work for long. Deff if u have mods. I drove it a 500 round trip and boom it went. When I tore it down the ccooling jets in the gaskets and heads were clogged. That's why I was overheating. If u want to get it running and sell it yea it works. But I'm speaking fron experance just save ur money and fix her right. Use mls head gaskets and arp head studs and u should be fine. Blue deval baddddddd.

I vote for it being temporary. I'd rather not use it and then not have to worry about having to flush it all out when you go to do the gaskets properly.
Wondering if there's still some floating around in there looking for something to plug :eek:

Attachments

• cooling system radiator plugged.jpg
    cooling system radiator plugged.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,403
First, everything is in caps. Someone who doesnt have the sense to take caps off and type properly, imho isnt worth listening to. This is a chain ad that was cut and paste. Only 41 posts? Get out of here...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

blue devil

I have it typed in Caps to draw attention that the product does work. I put it on here to Help People. If I tell you it works. Don't tell me it does not. My car is no different than anyone else. Just thought I would Help. God Bless.

I have it typed in Caps to draw attention that the product does work. I put it on here to Help People. If I tell you it works. Don't tell me it does not. My car is no different than anyone else. Just thought I would Help. God Bless.

Do you really think you need to shout (all caps) at me to get my attention or that because you did all caps it would carry more weight then if you "spoke" in regular type ??
You are free to recommend or expound on the virtues of any product you feel is superior but please not in all caps. Finding out what works or what is better than another is what we are all looking for. ;)

I didnt mean to upset anyone. Based on the type and format of post, and few posts it looked very suspicious. See this a lot on other boards. My apologies.

I didnt mean to upset anyone. Based on the type and format of post, and few posts it looked very suspicious. See this a lot on other boards. My apologies.

It's just another online scam - make a post, send the link to your handler and collect your bounty/blood money. The marketing agency makes out while the OP gets to work from home while forum users get to enjoy being hit upside the head by another form of bottom feeding guerrilla/ astro-turfing slimy marketing.

It's not the first time and it won't be the last as long as there are lowlifes that don't care about junking up forum after forum and blindsiding strangers for their own gain.

It's just another online scam - make a post, send the link to your handler and collect your bounty/blood money. The marketing agency makes out while the OP gets to work from home while forum users get to enjoy being hit upside the head by another form of bottom feeding guerrilla/ astro-turfing slimy marketing.

It's not the first time and it won't be the last as long as there are lowlifes that don't care about junking up forum after forum and blindsiding strangers for their own gain.

The OP isn't some newbie spammer, he's been here since 2005 and just doesn't post much. A quick review of his previous post shows nothing that would indicate he regularly promotes products or gets paid by anyone for his endorsement of this product.

As indicated in my earlier post, I don't think much of this particular product but that isn't a reason to flame the guy or question his motives.

David

The OP isn't some newbie spammer, he's been here since 2005 and just doesn't post much. A quick review of his previous post shows nothing that would indicate he regularly promotes products or gets paid by anyone for his endorsement of this product.

As indicated in my earlier post, I don't think much of this particular product but that isn't a reason to flame the guy or question his motives.

David

And the thread actually gave me an idea to put some in my dads truck that I don't have time to fix properly.

I'm thinking about it.

And the thread actually gave me an idea to put some in my dads truck that I don't have time to fix properly.

I'm thinking about it.
I'd run it for the specified time. Then flush the system to reduce the chance of clogging the heater core and freezing the valves for the heater. I might even suggest bypassing the heater core while you treat it. I have spoken to many people who have used these products just to have to replace the heater later.

Back