Blue devil head gasket perminant sealer

The OP isn't some newbie spammer, he's been here since 2005 and just doesn't post much. A quick review of his previous post shows nothing that would indicate he regularly promotes products or gets paid by anyone for his endorsement of this product. David

I'm with you on that. I admit I went into his profile to see too :eek:
If he hadn't hit the caps button or posted how good the product was out of the blue ... likely wouldn't be an issue to anyone.

I have some products I really believe in but usually I'm in a thread where bringing that product up makes sense WITH the OP's thread and isn't the sole purpose of the thread like this one.

Sorry if I was a little prickly about the caps.

Sorry

Sorry. I didn't know I had the caps on when I sent it. Was not shouting. I really thought I was helping out here. All I know is it still works. Again Sorry. God Bless.

Hello again

You guys have been Very Helpful to me in the past. I don't type much. Gee, I didn't mean to mislead anyone. But the product does work. Now I need to find out why my Oil gage don't work. Got a red light saying gage.

You guys have been Very Helpful to me in the past. I don't type much. Gee, I didn't mean to mislead anyone. But the product does work. Now I need to find out why my Oil gage don't work. Got a red light saying gage.

Most of the time it's because the slip on wire connector at the oil pressure sender is loose. Unplug it from the sender, squeeze it a little with some pliers and reinstall. The sender could also be bad.

David

This is a temporary fix.

Everything's temporary, if you wait long enough. If head gaskets were truly permanent, they wouldn't be leaking to begin with. ;)

I agree, I would rather not rely on it. Still, if you need to get by for a few months, it might be okay.

My brother in his semi modded eclipse gsx popped a hg at the track so I tried something in a green bottle same price as blue devil, I think it had fiberglass in it or something and the car ran perfect for 2 years until it son a bearing. Now I have a bottle in the trunk of my cars along with other emergency fluids..

Back