Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PBR Front Calipers, SCU Caliper Relocation kit & rear Cobra rotor upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Nettlesd View Post
    Much better. Now, sand and paint the "Cobra" lettering black and you will have my approval.

Good grief! I know I'm bad on working on cars but it took you 4 years to change out a brake caliper and rotor. Does it take another 4 years to do the other side? I suppose I need to check this post in another 4 years.

Both calipers and rotors have been changed out and no, the letters are being painted silver.

Now that all the SC guys around here have moved or quit the SC except for Travis, I can work on my own stuff.

I seem to remember a SRT Ram with a tensioner pulley and a Ford Lightning with a bad front ABS sensor that are still waiting to be fixed.
    Last edited by TSC89; 05-30-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    Jim, SCCoA Member#: 2789

"cuz Jim has mad skillz, yo!" Melon.
    "You guys crack me up talking about nitrous when you don't even know if you can keep it together on gasoline." XR7 Dave
    "I didn't break it, I found it's weakness."

Quote Originally Posted by TSC89 View Post
    I seem to remember a SRT Ram with a tensioner pulley and a Ford Lightning with a bad front ABS sensor that are still waiting to be fixed.
    Well, I still have 3 more years to change those parts out.

Speaking on working on other people's vehicles. When are you coming up? I bought more junk for the Lightning that I need to swap out. You know you want to help.
    SCCoA Member #247
    Hardcore TBU #5 (in tow)