Anybody got a spare M90 Case?

Catmandont

I know it's a long-shot, but I've got my blower apart for rebuild and powder coating and the inside is scored up. Obviously, now would be the time to replace it. A clean 89-93 would be nice, a 94-95 with intake would be awesome. I've already checked the part for sale threads with no joy and I don't really have time nor desire to buy complete blowers off ebay and hope they are in better shape than mine.

thanks,
Boyd

I have a 94-95 with plenum, which disassembled to inspect.
The rotor pack and case are in great shape.

Attachments

• M90.jpg
    M90.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 42
  • M90rotorpack.jpg
    M90rotorpack.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 44
  • M90case.jpg
    M90case.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Yes, that's me. Still have both the Stang and Cougar. The Cougar is disassembled and the Stang is down with a blown head gasket, so I'm "refreshing" everything.

Attachments

• DSCF0040.JPG
    DSCF0040.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Yes, that's me. Still have both the Stang and Cougar. The Cougar is disassembled and the Stang is down with a blown head gasket, so I'm "refreshing" everything.

Do you live right by the VB city garage? If so I've seen your car many times traveling to and from the city garage as I work for the city.

I have a 94-95 with plenum, which disassembled to inspect.
The rotor pack and case are in great shape.

So what's up with you Todd? I thought the 94/95 blower was going to be part of your compound boost setup. Are you going a different route now?

So what's up with you Todd? I thought the 94/95 blower was going to be part of your compound boost setup. Are you going a different route now?

That is a back up 94/95 supercharger.
I am tore between being different with a boosted six and the old school rumble of a big Block. I am currently trying to decide what direction I want to head.
I really need a good solid 3.8L 500hp short block. If not I may end up selling the set of Big valve heads from DD that have Yella Tera pedestal rockers.

Back