NOW - $3500 - 1995 Red 5-Speed SC still for sale in GA

I would check out that cam sensor as suggested. If it fixes the problem you would be very happy in the way it drove.
Probably pick one up on the forum used for cheap.
The car looks nice and if the engine ran like a stock 94/95 should I don't think you would sell it.
You really don't know what one drives like because you haven't sorted out the problem from day one.
It is night and day from your current performance!

Not trying to be a stick in the mud. I love your car and it has massive potential. It's just that you have never been able to experience how cool these cars are to drive yet as yours feels like it is running on three cylinders.

Hey! Great to hear from you! Agreed, I don't have any comparison because this is the only SC I've ever driven. However, fixing the balancer problem as much as I did made a huge difference. It feels a lot better now.

Thats good to hear! You stated there was still a slight problem and if a cam sensor helps or not you can probably find a used one for thiry bucks give or take.

Good luck with your car!:D

Thats good to hear! You stated there was still a slight problem and if a cam sensor helps or not you can probably find a used one for thiry bucks give or take.

Good luck with your car!:D

Yes, I know something still isn't right, I'll be on the lookout for a cam sensor; it's definitely worth a shot :) Thanks! :D

Guys I paid 750 for my pearl white 95 auto !!!! Not only is she beautiful she is a runner !!!!!, Not perfect but well worth 4X what I paid for her. Just my opinion. GLWS

I don't see what enjoyment you get out of posting what you think something is worth (which is typically a low-ball.) It appears you do it a lot. NEEDY?? I'm trying to sell this car to a person who will appreciate it.. Needy would be just selling it to some random person on CL and not ever mentioning the problems. I'm sorry for MY reality check, I just have better things to do than promoting negativity on the forum. :D

Bro this is a REALLITY check !!!!!:eek:
Tranny problems ??? If you cannot do it yourself it's 2000.00 out of pocket to a perspective buyer.:eek:
Motor does not run right ???? How much $$ to fix it ???:eek:
Car needs paint, a decent paint job is 1500 for a good base and clear.:eek:

Too top it all off your on here ASKING TOP DOLLAR for a car that's KBB about 1000. Slightly more to somebody who really wants one, in EXCELLANT condition.

Did I say a single word that's not 100 percent accurate here ?? If so please correct me.:)

Bro this is a REALLITY check !!!!!:eek:
Tranny problems ??? If you cannot do it yourself it's 2000.00 out of pocket to a perspective buyer.:eek:
Motor does not run right ???? How much $$ to fix it ???:eek:
Car needs paint, a decent paint job is 1500 for a good base and clear.:eek:

Too top it all off your on here ASKING TOP DOLLAR for a car that's KBB about 1000. Slightly more to somebody who really wants one, in EXCELLANT condition.

Did I say a single word that's not 100 percent accurate here ?? If so please correct me.:)

Fair enough.. Good thing though is many buyers/traders I'm dealing with are mechanically inclined and don't mind taking on a car that will need TLC. As far as paint, it really isn't that bad. It's a good, solid electric-current red, with the only fading on the rear bumper. I personally wouldn't mess with the paint (and many buyers have seen the pictures and wouldn't either) You're completely entitled to your opinion. At this point, I'm most likely to trade for an "average" well-running car; or a complete project I can take on later. Selling it, I agree, won't be a very good route since I'm needing more than most our willing to pay. On the other hand, a good trade will be interesting and will result in a dependable car or project (rust free) down the road.

Where Im at 3,400 or so for a perfect example and 2,400 or so for fair condition acording to KBB. KBB does not take into acount how rare a car is. Bottomline is this car is worth what someone is willing to pay. For a good example Id pay much more than KBB price and have in the past. So he can ask what he wants and there is NO NEED to ridicule him. Its a for sale thread. I;d reccomend he start a new one as this one is tainted

Where Im at 3,400 or so for a perfect example and 2,400 or so for fair condition acording to KBB. KBB does not take into acount how rare a car is. Bottomline is this car is worth what someone is willing to pay. For a good example Id pay much more than KBB price and have in the past. So he can ask what he wants and there is NO NEED to ridicule him. Its a for sale thread. I;d reccomend he start a new one as this one is tainted

I could not agree more...

1994blkbirdsc... keeping it classy since Feb 2011! :rolleyes:

I have seen and driven this car. The owner is a really nice young man. The color on this car is really nice and really stands out. The interior is clean with usual stuff. The engine runs very well no knocks etc just needs to be sorted out. Get some of Mr Pucketts tranny blockers/sybcro's and build a nice tranny.

This is a great car to bring back to life. It is rare. 10yrs from now I will wish I had bought it!

That's why if it was me I would keep it and slowly over time fix it to your likeing. If you knew what this car was capable of you would poop your pants!:eek::D

Thanks for the kind words. KBB definitely doesn't take into account the rarity because they even say the auto is more valuable than the 5-Speed. The car needs work and I want to see it brought back to life by whoever buys it. I want to keep it, but I'm going off to college and it's difficult having insurance on two cars. I agree, a car is worth what someone will pay; I'm just hoping to find the person who wants to give it some TLC and give enough cash to where it isn't a huge loss. The reason I'm trying to sell it quickly is because it's going to cost our insurance a lot to keep it (me as the primary driver,) but I can't take it off the insurance because who ever wants it will test-drive it. So it's kind of a catch-22. I have some ads on CL for a straight sell or trade for another car (my dad will get what's in the trade) I just relisted it on ebay too. However, I really want someone from SCCoA to get it because they wil actually know what it is and what they are getting into. I'll wait a bit and maybe post a new thread on here because, I agree, it's tainted. Again, thanks everyone!

Back