Use PMs instead of email to SCGuys

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
If you are having an issue with the website or have questions about changes to your account, please post it in this forum or if it's not something you want anyone to see, then send me or Pat a Private Message. Probably best to start with me, and if I can't help you, I will forward it to Pat.

The SCGuys email should only be used when you are not able to log onto this website. Since that email account is only checked weekly, you will get much quicker answers using the PMs.

Also..please do not use SCGuys email for questions about how to fix your car, asking if we know anyone who wants to buy your friend's SC or anything else that is more appropriately placed in one of the forums.

Thanks, David

Membership dues by check

Judging by the date on this thread, this is still a viable club, great.
To what address do I send a check, as I do not deal with paypal.

Judging by the date on this thread, this is still a viable club, great.
To what address do I send a check, as I do not deal with paypal.

I can't answer about the check, but I'm wondering if you know that you don't have to have a PayPal account to pay via PayPal.

David,
I sent my yearly membership dues via Paypal on July 7th. For some reason it didn't accept my auto-renew, even though nothing has changed on my accounts. I'm not able to access the members only forums, and am wondering if my payment was received.
Thx, Ray

David,
I sent my yearly membership dues via Paypal on July 7th. For some reason it didn't accept my auto-renew, even though nothing has changed on my accounts. I'm not able to access the members only forums, and am wondering if my payment was received.
Thx, Ray

Ray,

Did Pat get your account straightened out ?

David

User name change

I am RedBird90SC and would like to change my user name to Spencers35thSC.

I no longer would like the RedBird90SC name.

Thanks in Advance,

Spencer

Back