Complete 95 SC 5 speed part out, Sale Pending

1994blkbirdsc

Title says it all, Black exterior with opal grey interior.

The items I need, and ARE NOT for sale include
1. seats
2.engine
3. hood ( cobra R )

EVERYTHING else is up for grabs !!!! Larger items are for local pickup only.

There is a complete 5 speed conversion package here available, yes pedals and all.

This is NOT a fire sale but would like to get rid of it ( parts ) asap !!!!

Also will have the shell left over. After its all said and done with a CLEAN title !!!!

Pictures apon request. PM me your cell for fastest service, I will text you pics.

Low offers to the bottom of the list and will probably be ignored, so BE fair.

I will PM my cell # to whoever needs to discuss parts.

Any interest please PM me. Thanks

Last edited:
I can sent you pics if you like. The shift light is intact with the wire BUT there is a crack by where the steering colum goes. Not my doing but its still there.

The shifter console is in pretty decent shape. The leather shift boot is pretty nice as well. PM me your cell # and I will sent you pics . Thanks/

Some requested pics here. I REALLY would prefer to sell the complete 5 speed conversion to a member who REALLY wants to do the conversion, NOT to a hoarder who scoops up all the rare parts !! NO OFFENSE, but t think this is fair. :)

Attachments

• DSC01282.jpg
    DSC01282.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC01283.jpg
    DSC01283.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC01284.jpg
    DSC01284.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC01285.jpg
    DSC01285.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC01286.jpg
    DSC01286.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 77
Title says it all, Black exterior with opal grey interior.

The items I need, and ARE NOT for sale include
1. seats
2.engine
3. hood ( cobra R )

EVERYTHING else is up for grabs !!!! Larger items are for local pickup only.

There is a complete 5 speed conversion package here available, yes pedals and all.

This is NOT a fire sale but would like to get rid of it ( parts ) asap !!!!

Also will have the shell left over. After its all said and done with a CLEAN title !!!!

Pictures apon request. PM me your cell for fastest service, I will text you pics.

Low offers to the bottom of the list and will probably be ignored, so BE fair.

I will PM my cell # to whoever needs to discuss parts.

Any interest please PM me. Thanks

Angelo, this really sucks....

For weeks now, you have given me so much grief, telling me that this car is toast, that there is so much rust that it is not usable. you falsely accused me of lying about the car's condition when I clearly stated to you that it was unknown underneath. You sent me text messages saying the car wasnt worth putting back on the road. You sent me a text telling me that you would send pics of her going to the boneyard. you even complained and posted negative feedback about me, claiming that I sold you a car too rusty to use....You've called it a ~~~, a PIG, and a RUST BUCKET, among other things.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1039588#post1039588

.....and now, youre going to sell the shell with a clear title to someone? What would they do with a shell with clear title if it couldnt be put back on the road? A clear title doesnt help someone if all they wanted was some of the body parts. It would only be beneficial if they wanted to put it back on the road, am I right?

I'm sorry, but for someone who harassed me so much and tried to put me on blast as being a bad seller, this is really not a cool thing to do, either to me or to the members here. You did not make one single mention of rust in this thread! And unlike me, you are aware of it ahead of time!

John, is there a reason your following my every move like a lost puppy dog ??

The car had WAY too much rust to repair, BOTTOM LINE, even the pictures do not show it all !!!

I am a PAID member of this forum, you are NOT, clearly says so under your user name !!! I have 1500+ positive feedbacks as a seller on ebay so DON'T EVER question my honesty !!! I tell it like it is !!

I thought we put this to rest ???? I really don't need your input on what I do with MY CAR NOW !!! Your 2 cents are just that !!!

If you have something constructive to add, than by all means do so. If you want to cry do it elsewhere, PLEASE !!

dude, youre really missing the boat....this isnt about "crying". It's about HONESTY. you falsely trashed me up and down for WEEKS, talking about how that body is no good, over and over again! And now youre selling the shell, highlighting that it has a CLEAN TITLE and making ZERO mention of all the things you tried to blame me for?? I dont care how many feedbacks you have--the members here deserve to know when you are aware of that condition and dont tell them. you tried to blame me when I didnt even know the condition!! If I am supposed to be accountable, how are you NOT to be held accountable for the SAME rust on the SAME car when you ARE aware??

This isnt about you. It isnt about me. Its about the members who deserve to see the truth about what youre selling. Do you even realize how bad it looks for you that you put me through all this harassment, only to turn around and do this now like the body is just fine??? Think about it...

When the questions arise, they will be responded to 100 present honestly !!!

Since the ground FX are no longer on the car, the rust issue is clear as day to anybody that looks !!!

The body will more than likely go to the crusher. You do realize most junkyards will NOT take the car without the title.

Some parts from this car will go on my 94 5 speed, the new parts are going on my 95 auto.

Lets make peace and leave it alone.:D

Hey John since I know you will be looking I got a pretty decent offer pending !!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Be sure to check my other posts for more pics.

I am so SORRY to anyone who followed this !!!!! I was TOTALLY wrong to leave my standards behind and play childish games here !!!!!!! I am sorry. There a lot more to the story than meets the eye here though !!!!!!

Guys the truth if the matter us I WILL NOT sell anything unless its condition is known. !!!!!!!!

In all honesty this car does appear to have been sitting in at least 2 feet of water !!!!!!!

I will not sell anything to anybody without testing it myself !!!:):):)

Mods Please close this.

Thanks.

When the questions arise, they will be responded to 100 present honestly !!!

Since the ground FX are no longer on the car, the rust issue is clear as day to anybody that looks !!!

The body will more than likely go to the crusher. You do realize most junkyards will NOT take the car without the title.

Some parts from this car will go on my 94 5 speed, the new parts are going on my 95 auto.

Lets make peace and leave it alone.:D

Wrecking yards will take the car without title if you cut it in half.

That being said, another rare 1995 5 speed SC gone to waste .. just my .02

- Dan

If it helps, it is keeping my 95 in good shape,sad to see another go but it does help others keep theirs going.it is sad to see one go though.

Back