1993 Super Coupe auto w/36,000 miles

WOW

Hi everyone. I have my 1993 Black on Black automatic for sale. I bought it three years ago. It is the third SC I have owned, so I was quite picky when I bought it. I bought it from the dealership where the original owner traded it in. It was a California car that had been moved with the owners family to Oregon. It had 26,000 miles at the time and the overdrive was out on the transmission, a common problem. I had the transmission professionally rebuilt with a mild shift kit as soon as I got it home. The interior is perfect, so it was obviously stored inside. I also keep it in my shop under cover. It had lowering springs in it when I bought it. I bought stock springs from Bill at super coupe performance and had them professionally reinstalled with the poly bushing kit. I installed four new tires because its tires were over 10 years old. I put a few other suspension parts on it to make it perfect (cracked boots on the sway bar ends). The speedometer quit on me, so I ordered the kit to repair it from super coupe performance and had that installed too. I also repaired the original JBL sub woofer. It has a cat back exhaust from the original owner, so I installed a five percent overdrive pulley to bring the boost numbers back up. The performance gain is noticeable at wot. I used it as a daily driver the first summer to save cost driving my F250, and even took a trip in it to Las Vegas from my home in Spokane, WA, but I decided that I wanted something I could drive year round and bought a 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin AWD. I have stored the car ever since. I have over $10,000 invested in the car, but I will sell it to someone on here that appreciates the car for $7000. Pictures can be found at: http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/AIR-PIPE/

Last edited:
Still for sale. You could spend a lot more money on a high mileage car and still never make it this nice. Questions?

Not original is a Cat-Back Exhaust, 5% overdrive pulley, and the Ronal wheels. Ronal wheels are OEM spec, but have a different look. I do not have the original wheels. I have the original pulley. The previous owner had installed lowering springs, the wheels and exhaust. I got OEM springs from super coupe performance and had them reinstalled by my Ford Dealer. I have a fleet of Ford trucks in my business, so the Dealer does really good work for me. I installed new rear poly spring cups, upper and lower, from super coupe performance when the stock springs went back in to take the factory sag out of the rear. The car sits nice and level now. I have the lowering springs to go with the car.

Nice...thanks. I wish I was closer to see it in person. I'm in Florida and am looking for something nice, clean and not abused. Would love to fly out and drive it or ship it home.

racertb, I understand buying from a distance. If you are serious, I can do a video walk around it and answer any questions you may have. The undercarriage is spotless too, no rust or event hint of rust. This car represents itself like a two year old well cared for car, not a 20 year old car. I am a fanatic about the condition of my vehicles and this car represents that well.

That would be great if you wouldn't mind...I appreciate someone who takes care of their vehicle. I will tell you that if I got real serious about the car, we'd have to talk more privately about price, since I'd have to factor in other expenses (travel, possible shipping, etc.). I realize those things would be my problem, but it's something that I would have to factor in to my budget.

Arrrg....I wish this car wasn't so far away (I'm in NH...). Its pretty much what I've been looking for for the past 6 years...

Spring will be here before you know it. The car is still for sale. 37400 miles now. I drove it to Helena MT last fall to visit my daughter in College. It drove and looked great. The car is stored in my heated garage under cover for the winter season.

SC for sale

Spring will be here before you know it. The car is still for sale. 37400 miles now. I drove it to Helena MT last fall to visit my daughter in College. It drove and looked great. The car is stored in my heated garage under cover for the winter season.

Is the SC still available?

send me an email at will@frederickson.ca if it is.

I'm in Vancouver, BC

Cheers,

Chiro, I am soooo sorry it took me this long to reply. I guess I really am working too much. I corrected my original post. Thank you for pointing out that I left that detail missing. I had the transmission professionally rebuilt with a mild shift kit just a couple days after I brought the car home three years ago. This car is a beautiful car for someone. I wish I had more time to enjoy it myself and a paved driveway to my house so I didn't feel so bad driving it occasionally. That is why it just sits in my garage at my business with the cover over it. I ran the values on NADA today. Average retail is $6,510 and High retail is $10,080. This is definitely an above average car if not rare in it's condition. Someone make me a good offer and drive it home.

Still for sale?

Hey man my name is Charles, I am looking for another super coupe and this one fits the criteria I am looking for. Could you tell me if the car is still available if you could e-mail me at imaratred@aol.com. Thanks

Back