Grey Tweed Rear Seats

I have excellent rear seats in grey from a white 89 SC. Don't know what they call grey tweed, but my guess is it is what you are looking for.

PM me with pic of the seat pattern and I can confirm. Or I can send pic tomorrow (If I remember). I need to get them out of my shop before they get lost, so just cover my time to package and send is all I ask.

John L.

Seats

I have a 92' SC with the leather/tweed seats..............would you be able to pick the seat up? I'm in the South west suburbs of Chicago. The rear seat is in great shape.......I doubt anyone sat back there in 7 years. I can send you a pic through a text if you like.

seats

cougarxr7 - if baybird isn't interested anymore, do you have a full set front and back? It would be cool to swap out my original cloth ones.

Seats

All the original seats are still in the car........there is wear on the driver's side bolster that would need repair.

Seats

For both buckets and the back seat....$ 250.oo.............I can text you pics of them. PM me and include your cell and I'll send pics.

Seats

Since you would be driving down to get the seats.......I'll knock off $50.oo to sweeten the deal and save you some gas money.

Back