New to SCCOA

97veesicks

Hello everyone, I own a 97 V6 Mustang that I am going to be doing an M90 setup on. I was pointed to this site by a fellow member, gaetz, and I hope to gain as much knowledge about blown 3.8's as my mind will allow me to absorb! Looking forward to learning from a great community!

You will learn a lot building a setup like that. and once you get tired of not making any horse power with that blower you can always go turbo:cool:

Tq is good for getting you moving and hp is what you need to accelerate you through the traps.

btw...what motor are you using?

I'll be sticking with my stock block for now, not 100% on what I'll do down the road. I am by no means looking to have the fastest sixxer around, just want some nice getty-up when I smash on the loud pedal. I already have my lower intake, and my early model ported blower should be here tomorrow if UPS doesn't change my delivery date, again. I know I need a few more bits and pieces to get it all together, and I'll probably have more headaches than I want, but it's all about the experience, for me at least.

I was just messing around anyways. These motors are fun with any kind of air being forced down it's throat. It is a straight forward swap pretty much. All the little things add up and are usually what bites you in the butt. you should be fine on stock mustang block, just keep boost moderate and a good tune on it should be good to go.

Oh, no worries man. I would love to do a turbo setup, down the road aways, and most likely on a B-Head 4V...

I don't my panties in a bunch if someone doesn't like what I'm doing. To each his own and I respect hard work. Speaking of which, you seem to have turned a wrench or 10 on your ride.

Back