Thread posting issue.

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
I tried posting the below information in the Events forum:
If it's not raining, I'll be bringing my Anniversary. Otherwise, I'll probably stay home. Info in the linked pdf.

http://www.fordsunlimited.com/pdf/2013fordsunlimited-carshow.pdf

Unfortunately, the screen switches to a page with an entire blank screen and nothing else. Here is a cropped screen shot. Just imagine seeing an entire blank screen for the full version.

I've refreshed my browser to see if the post(s) is in the Events forum already.

Attachments

• SCCoA_posting_problem_1.jpg
    SCCoA_posting_problem_1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I had a problem trying make a post last night too. I didn't get any screens like you did but the site never updates, it just seemd to freeze.

Then this morning I was surprised to see tha there was the beginning of a new thread and a post from me last night. very odd.

Ira

I had a problem trying make a post last night too. I didn't get any screens like you did but the site never updates, it just seemd to freeze.

Then this morning I was surprised to see tha there was the beginning of a new thread and a post from me last night. very odd.

Ira
I wonder if my post will end up in the Events forum at some point. Or if both of them will appear, since I tried twice.

I've been having the same issues with single post i've been trying to do since mid last week.

I even talked about it just below this one.

It seems odd some posts work, other just won't

I've been trying to start a thread in the New England Chapter, but have had no luck. Posting to threads doesn't seem to be a problem.

Joe

Back