New guy, Fleetwood, Pa

Mr. Nitrous

Hey all, I'm Justin and I'm a car addict. Over the years I've had more foxbody stangs, tbirds, fairmonts, and one 86 cougar Xr7 turbo (I miss that car) than I can count. I always wanted a SC but the cars were either overpriced or beat to hell. Then finally last week the dream came true. I traded one of my stangs (90 gt) that was nice but needed tlc for a 2 owner red on black cloth 5 speed SC. Here she is

No rust, no dings, and an almost perfect interior. Naturally she needs some tlc. (Radio doesn't work, turns on no sound), speedo is stuck at 40mph and the odometer pooped out. Not huge defects and hopefully easy fixes.

Her roommates include:
-A 1971 Mgb project. I'll start on it one day
-A 1983 Mustang GLX 5.0 Vert. 85% restored
-My wife's 1990 Stang LX 306 5 speed. Tons of bolt ons
-My 1993 Stang LX. Drag car. On the back burner, nitrous whoopsie down for the year
-My sons 1999 SVT cobra. He's 16 weeks old. Gotta start em young
-2012 Stang V6 stick

Anyway, I'm glad I found the site and I'm looking forward to learning the SC's and being able to help my fellow owners. I usually get to the u pull it yard once a month or so. Lotsa SC's come and go thru my local yards.

Welcome. Looks real nice. We are having a meet this weekend in Martinsburg WV. If you want to come check out some local cars and meet some people.:) Sunday would be the day to come over. Here is a link to the some event info. Summer Blast 12

Back