NED This Friday 8/9/13

Brian,
It looks like mother nature is not being very nice to you these days. Looks like another rain out.

Sorry about that.

Smitty

I'm up in Canada for the weekend and early this week. I'll be around the following Friday but I know you said you had a prior obligation. It sounds like Ricardo's parts were delayed to he may need another week to straighten things out. Maybe we can plan for the 23rd?

Yup....screwed by the weather again.

Definately can't do next Friday but I may try to sneak down on Wednesday for street night. I'm sure now that I've said it...its goi g to pouring a$$ rain

Best pass of the night wound up being 10.742 @ 125.58 with a 1.51 60'

Track went away as the evening went on and the sun went down.

I did have a better mph later in the night at 127.79moh

I've got so poking around under the hood to do. I was logging boost at about 22psi which is down around 4lbs from where I've seen it in the past. Not sure if it's belt slip or if I have a leak somewhere. I was also chasing a lean AFR all night long.

Car ran good. The new 28" Hoosier slicks made a huge difference.

I've got so poking around under the hood to do. I was logging boost at about 22psi which is down around 4lbs from where I've seen it in the past. Not sure if it's belt slip or if I have a leak somewhere. I was also chasing a lean AFR all night long.

Nice job buddy :D

If it's lean it's not a boost leak. Usually belt slip results in a rich condition also. Check your injector pulse widths compared to runs where you recorded higher boost. If the fuel commanded is the same but you are reading leaner, then that means you are burning more or that fuel pressure is down.

Where are you pulling reference for the boost gauge and the FPR? Are the linked somehow? Both could be reading low and if so that would explain the whole thing.

How are the tires to drive on (stability on the top end, etc.?).

Very nice! How much does your car weigh and what was et and mph at the 660?

Last time I weighed the car was about a year ago and it was 3650 with me in it.....it should still be pretty close to that mark.

1/8 mi was 6.830 @ 100.60

Very nice Brian. Bet that big old noisy car raised a few eyebrows huh? -lol-

Ira

There was one guy with a full sized pickup tricked out with a big block making all kinds of noise. On my 10.742 run he ran a 10.771 next to me.......he was not happy at all!!!!

Last edited:
Back