Ronkonkoma Cruise Night - Wednesday

jjklongisland

Anyone up for meeting at Wednesday night cruise night in Ronkonkoma. Right off exit 60 in the BLD's shopping center. I haven't been there yet. I will find out if its any good...

Miller is out in ronkonkama, maybe you can meet up with him and see how it is. Keep us updated as to what you find out

Tom

I generally go to either Massapequa or bellmore myself. I've never been to the out east ones

I generally go to either Massapequa or bellmore myself. I've never been to the out east ones

Monday nights at Bald hill is the largest on the Island. I have been to almost every cruise night around. Massapequa is fun but if you dont get there early you wont be able to get in the main lot. Its been years since I have been to the bellmore one.

Attachments

• bald hill.jpg
    bald hill.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 215
I didnt think anybody was going. My tint guy screwed me over yesterday and rescheduled for tonight after work. If I would have scene your pm I would have totally called you Miller. I totally apologize. He did not finish tinting my windows until 8 o'clock. That rear window is a pain in the but. He had problems and had to take his time with it.

How was the cruise night. I will be at Oakdale Wendys tomorrow night if it doesnt rain.

Back