Wanted : Black leather , 94 95 rear bumper, lowering springs DALLAS TX

Halfkoreanboy

Im looking to buy a few things for my thunderbird in Dallas Texas

*****Im only looking to deal locally in the Dallas / Carrollton Texas area

Front seats no longer needed. But maybe interested in rear leather sc grey or black

*Used Lowering springs
*94 95 SC rear bumper any color but prefer black but no big deal if its not
*Clean Black carpet from a Mark 8 Lincoln

*Maybe some sc side skirts if not to pricey lol...I have the rear pieces towards the back so if you dont have the door piece or back piece its fine i just need the front long skirt part any color

If price is right ill buy what ever i can first just thought id get a early start :D

Last edited:
If you cant find anything locally then I have a 94 rear bumper cover, skirts, and the plastic cluster piece the body parts are the teal blue. But Im in NW Arkansas

I found a guy locally with mark viii black carpet and mark viii rear black leathers,says he still has them but every time i ask how much he stops emailing back lol...... so i STILL need The black lincoln carpet and hopfully black rear leather seats

Oh ok so 94 95 is different from 96 97 ? glad i didnt pull one off a 95 i saw it was hot out and was going to go back later....but there is plenty of 96 97 birds in the junk yard i saw last time i went thanks

96 Will work but in 97 they had a different cluster that was similar to a Taurus.

Back