Grey market Mercedes CL600 v12 400 horsepower coupe for 5 speed SC

bigjoe25

What the title says. Car is really rare with 408 horsepower, is a good runner and driver as it sits. I have over 40 pictures email me bigjoe25@Gmail.com
I'll post my craigslist post below with more info. The car is grey market so it doesn't have a speed limiter, and it will do 180 MPH. I really want another big coupe but I want a 5 speed. Looking for a SC close to the same shape mines in, I'd do a straight up trade for the right car. My car isn't perfect and I don't expect yours to be. In rough condition Nada says my car is worth 6,500. I'm not looking for trade of that value. I'd consider a car worth 3,500-4,000 as a straight up trade.
I'm in cincinnati ohio, you must come to me. Extra consideration for the anniversary edition and supercharged Xr7 and non-sunroof cars. I really want a 5 speed.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/3961097994.html

Last edited:
any of the cool options for the S/CL class? Like the programable WEbasto aux heater? Fridge? Any cool telephony devices like fax machines, etc?

I've always like these. Ideally I'd consider importing a J-spec AMG version with all the goodies, but that's still big $$ for a 90's c140 merc coupe.

any of the cool options for the S/CL class? Like the programable WEbasto aux heater? Fridge? Any cool telephony devices like fax machines, etc?

I've always like these. Ideally I'd consider importing a J-spec AMG version with all the goodies, but that's still big $$ for a 90's c140 merc coupe.

Well in all honesty it has LESS options than a normal US car does considering it's Grey market. No rear sunshade, no rear reclining seats, no automatic self leveling shocks, which I think came standard on the USA cars. It does have 4 zone climate control with the HVAC being able to stay on for 20 mins after the car is turned off. It had a phone but I removed it, still have it. No Fridge sadly, and the ones I've seen were all in sedans and meant for champagne bottles lol.

The AMG's do have something like 450 horsepower N/A, but as far as I know they were never released in the US. The cars are still big in Japan from what I've heard, mostly black on black cars however.

Back