Scorpion Roller Rockers, ARP head Studs, 255LPH Fuel Pump, Blue Top Injectors & More!

Gregthespy

Scorpion Roller Rockers, ARP head Studs, 255LPH Fuel Pump, Blue Top Injectors & More!

I've got a few items up for sale all items are new unused with exception of the 36lb injectors & sunroof motor. All prices include shipping in the lower 48. I accept paypal for payment.

Pics and descriptions begin now...

First up I've got a new in box set of Scorpion 1.73 ratio roller rockers with hardware. SOLD

Second up, I've got a new set of ARP head studs. SOLD

Third, I've got a Walbro 255LPH fuel pump SOLD

Fourth, is a new clutch master cylinder with pushrod & clip made by DynaPak/Fenco SOLD

Fifth, is a set of USED 94'-95' 36lb blue top injectors, these were pulled off of a 95' SC which blew the head gaskets at 90K miles. SOLD

And lastly, I have a USED sunroof motor with connector pulled form the same 95' SC which was in good working order when removed. $15

LateModelSunroofMotor_zps3b38872f.jpg

PM me or email me at gregthespy@hotmail.com for any questions.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Fuel pump

We'll I got the injectors ...I guess I need the pump too. Give the green light and ill send the pay pal.

Not to be cruel, but are you aware that the rockers are available for192$ from summit? Same part number and all.

Not to be cruel, but are you aware that the rockers are available for192$ from summit? Same part number and all.

I was unaware, I purchased these quite some time ago from SCP and still have the invoice which was around $280. I haven't been actively scouring the aftemarket scene lately and guess there's much lower prices available on them.
Price lowered to $180 shipped on the rockers.

I wasn't aware either they were so cheap from Summit. Wow. I've called two of my suppliers who sell their product and Scorpian directly and I would be loosing if I attempted to sell them for the same price as Summit.

I can typically match pricing with them but they get very deep discounts in some instances. As a small business I will always attempt to match pricing with any competitor to earn a customers valued business.

Don't mean to hijack this ad......carry on & bump.

Yes they can work with stock heads and cam. You would need to set your preload tension by either getting correct length pushrods or shimming up the rockers under the pedestals to achieve the same effect. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRN-99170-1/ search around on the site to see what's involved. I never got that far, so that's about the best I can offer for advice.
Thanks for the interest!

Yes they can work with stock heads and cam. You would need to set your preload tension by either getting correct length pushrods or shimming up the rockers under the pedestals to achieve the same effect. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRN-99170-1/ search around on the site to see what's involved. I never got that far, so that's about the best I can offer for advice.
Thanks for the interest!

Thanks for the reply Greg. I did a bit of research after I posted, and learned the same thing. As much as I'd love to throw these in, I just don't feel comfortable grinding, or shimming. My cam is stock

This is from SCP:
These rockers are non-adjustable and you may have to change push rods if you are using a reground camshaft, or have made other major changes to your engines valve train geometry. In most instances, if your car is stock the easiest way to insure a direct bolt-down fit is to replace your push rods with a set of 12 Chevy LT1 that uses a hydraulic roller cam. Comp Cams offers these ... #7609-12, or the 7609-16 is more commonly in stock, just includes 4 extra (16 rods vs. 12 rods). The length is 7.300”. Others have used Comp Cams #CCA-7808-12. These are 7.25" These or an equivalent are inexpensive and commonly available at many parts sources.

The first rods mentioned are a hundred bucks, the last are only about 30 bucks and money is kind of the deciding factor for me as I've spent a ton of money on the car already. Above it says that the last ones are 7.25" but on the site it says they are actually 7.195" I'm getting some fully reconditioned heads with upgraded valve springs, and 3 angle valve grind from David Dalke. I'll be using Fel Pro MLS head gaskets. If I knew for sure that those 7.25" rods would work, I'd probably be interested in your rockers. Maybe someone will chime in and say for sure if I can do a direct bolt on with them. I wonder how long the stock rods are?

I wonder if these would work?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-7809-12/overview/

Last edited:
I'm getting some fully reconditioned heads with upgraded valve springs, and 3 angle valve grind from David Dalke
I'd see what Dave suggests, he'd probably know off the back of his hand, especially if you're buying heads from him.

I think I'm all set. Didn't mean to waste your time Greg, but at least you'll get a few bumps out of it, and hopefully someone will grab those rockers from you soon....they sure are sexy!!

Fifth, is a set of USED 94'-95' 36lb blue top injectors, these were pulled off of a 95' SC which blew the head gaskets at 90K miles need a cleaning but make a nice upgrade over the early model injectors. $75 Shipped

Do you still have these? The message after says "Since I got the injectors I need the pump too", but they aren't marked as sold.

Do you still have these? The message after says "Since I got the injectors I need the pump too", but they aren't marked as sold.
Yes, the injectors are still available. He was referring to a different set I had sold him in another for sale thread. Let me know if you want them.

I looked into it more and what I need is a set of red tops, not the blues. Good deal on them though. Even if someone were to send them out to get cleaned and flow matched they would still come out ahead of buying brand new ones.

Back