1990 cougarXR7 5 speed

archerman0531

1990 xr7 5 speed. 153k. Machined heads, rebuilt heads, new MLS head gaskets. Have recipts for work done.! Runs a drives great! Interior in great condition. 2 cracks in the dash, no rips, no tares, no stains, all black cloth interior. Exterior has 1 tiny dent, no rust, usual clear cost fade but no paint fade! Clear coat fade isn't horrible, but it's noticeable within 10 feet. Just hood, top and a bit on the trunk. Good tires, good brakes.

Has B&M ripper, late model blower with GTP rotors and 3% OD and 10% OD pulley(not yet installed)smoked head, corner, and tail lights. Plasti dipped OEM rims black no curb rash. All power options available except moon roof. Ac is cold, cruise works....etc. aftermarket pioneer head unit.
no brake, abs, engine, or suspension light is on. Abs works as it should. Clutch grips nicely and does not slip, it has no cooling issues at all drove it 2.5 hours straight in 100+ degree weather at 80mph and no problems! It's my daily driver. Just took it on a 200 mile trip and got an average of 29mpg.

Looking for a 92-97 f-250 or f-350 turbo diesel, crew cab or ext cab short bed truck with a manual trans only! Preferably 2wd, in nice condition with ac, cruise. Pw, pl.
or a 93-96 f150 ext or crew cab short bed 2 or 4 wd with the 4.9, 5.0, or 5.8l engines. It must be manual trans and under 160k miles with all power options.
Or a 90-96 bronco with the 5 speed manual trans and all power options and under 150k.
I'm wanting little to no rust!
lmk what you have, I'm willing to drive 3-4 hours one way if you have a nice truck.
I have a clean and clear title for my car.
I will send as many pics and answer as many questions as you want.
I just want a truck and am tired of a car.

Text for pics or you can look at the pics in the for sale section. It's under "90 xr7 5 speed". 316-832-8028.

Located in Augusta Kansas(15 miles east of Wichita, ks)

Last edited:
Back