SCCOA being Flagged

Well first thing is to delete the Chrome browser. Then turn off any "safe browsing" options in other browsers. Every site you visit is sent to Google if you have the default setup in Chrome. They track and profile you to profit off of you. But I'm getting a bit off-topic now :)

I'm not too worried about companies profiting off my browsing habits. It's all basic bull crap anyway. I have adblock and have been using it for years. I don't see any advertising or spam at all. None.

I'm not too worried about companies profiting off my browsing habits. It's all basic bull crap anyway. I have adblock and have been using it for years. I don't see any advertising or spam at all. None.

The ads are a diversion - they want to put software on your computer to use it as a bot and to harvest personal info so they can clean out bank accounts, etc.

It is common practice for bad people to manipulate gif (and other image) files and try to load them with malware. If this happens, it is usually due to the host not keeping security up to date. Replacing the files is only a temporary fix. The host needs to prevent how the files were accessed in the first place.
:eek:

Back