#UPDATED# 1994 5spd SC Parting

MN12-Psyko

Parting out a complete 1994 SC so if its on the car then its for sale until there aint nothing left but dust.

A/C Compressor - SOLD

Truck Lid - SOLD

Tail Lights - SOLD

Attachments

• My sc1.jpg
    My sc1.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 112
  • My sc2.jpg
    My sc2.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 100
  • my sc3.jpg
    my sc3.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 106
  • my sc 5.jpg
    my sc 5.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 102
  • my sc 6.jpg
    my sc 6.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
More pics

More pictures

Attachments

• MY SC interior 1.jpg
    MY SC interior 1.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 100
  • my sc interior 2.jpg
    my sc interior 2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 92
  • my sc interior 3.jpg
    my sc interior 3.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 87
  • interior 4.jpg
    interior 4.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 111
  • interior 5.jpg
    interior 5.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
More pics

More pics are here sorry for the long wait guys.

Attachments

• MY SC pass door.jpg
    MY SC pass door.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 76
  • sc 2.jpg
    sc 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 101
  • sc 3.jpg
    sc 3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 115
I'll take the arm rest/glove box cover. Maybe the console too depending on price. What shape is the trunk gasket in?

Let me know please.

Last edited:
Parts

Hey bud I'll take all the stuff that I had asked u about what do u want for everything shipped to zip 60518 thanks feel free to call me so we can set it all up thanks

Parts

I'm not sure what the seats are worth I will mainly need the seats front and rear and the upper seat top pad piece marker lights arm rest 200 plus shipping ?

Last edited:
parts

hey bud hows the sunvisors and headliner i may need that and the moof roof sliding cover piece as well i also need the center cluster piece the blck trim piece where the radio sits i think thats about it ill check my list when i get home tonight and let u know thanks again

JBL Speakers

Does the car have a JBL system, and are the speakers (front and rear) in perfect condition? If so in both instances, please e mail cost of (4)speakers and shipping to 77379. E mail to desertdennis_98@yahoo.com

Thanks

P.S. If you have a JBL factory radio/CD player also in perfect operating order ( i.e., CD doesn't "skip"/plays) , please quote price and shipping on that also.........Thanks

Last edited:
Do you still have the passenger seat trim and if so what is the condition and cost with shipping to Jax, Fl? Thank you and Take care.

For Manual Swap on a 4.6

hi, do you still have the clutch pedal, master cylinder and reservoir?

Trim piece.

Do you still have the black trim bezel that goes around the radio, climate control and vmm? If so, what kind of shape is it in and what would you want for it?

Dave

Back