RCV performance Chromoly outer axles

Please include me a for set. Sounds like getting closer... Thank XR7 Dave for this one....plus about $3,000 missing from my bank account...
Grant Grothen

Alright guys, it appears that we have met our 10 set minimum! :) I will speak with Paul at RCV first thing Monday and see what kind if discount we will get and get back with you guys. If Paul is ok with it and he still has plenty on the shelf, I would like to set the group buy up for February 17th, to give a few other members a chance to get a set if they haven't noticed this thread. Thanks for all of your interest guys and be looking for an update on Monday!

Bump for more interest, higher discounts :D

I would love to do a second set, especially if it would increase the discount, but just don't think there is any way I can swing it :(

Adam

Hey Ben,
whats the word on this? I'm ready to move forward. Can you post up details/contact info for the buy?

Thanks
Adam

Hey Ben,

Sent you a PM. What is happening with this group buy? You stated that you wanted to open it up on the 17th. It's the 21st, and no info has been posted, and you have not responded to earlier posts or my PM. Is this still happening?

Please post up with the purchase contact info, or at least an update with what is happening

Thanks

Adam

Guys,

Ben might be too busy to carry on this group buy and as he stated he may not even be in for a set so it might be asking a bit much for him to administer this. I haven't spoken with him, but either way I'm willing and able to take over. I'd like to get my set before spring too.

I can contact RCV and verify the group buy status on Monday.

David

Dave, did you get any info from RCV?

I went thru the thread, it looks like unofficially we've got 12 people commited. There was another attempt at this a few months ago that fell thru, there were a lot of different names there who commited. I've been kinda post whoring trying to build up some more interest there. :eek: Like to drag some of those guys back in! :D

If it'll help, if we can get the price down to the $175 ea. mentioned at the start of the first attempt, I WILL do 2 sets! MAY be in for 2 even at the 10%, which would be $190 ea. Got a feeling with the project motor we've got going for the Warbird, I'm gonna need 'em! :eek:

Please let us know what you've found out

Thanks

Adam

Hey guys! Sorry I've been really busy with things trying to get my car going for race season. I apologize for not replying, but I just spoke with Sean and he is willing to do $185 a side for us and currently has 20 sets in stock. If you guys are ok with opening the buy on March 3rd, he is ok with that. Let me know if you guys are ok with it and I will let him know! The buy would be open from the 3rd-14th

Hey guys! Sorry I've been really busy with things trying to get my car going for race season. I apologize for not replying, but I just spoke with Sean and he is willing to do $185 a side for us and currently has 20 sets in stock. If you guys are ok with opening the buy on March 3rd, he is ok with that. Let me know if you guys are ok with it and I will let him know! The buy would be open from the 3rd-14th

Sounds good to me!

Also, at $185 I'd be in for two sets. Do we just need to call them up and place our orders now? If that's the case maybe have people post up when they have sent in payment so we know where the group buy is at.

Back