RCV performance Chromoly outer axles

The third works. Is there anyone we should ask for specifically to be sure everyone is on the same page? Also, what is the part # we should be asking for? Want to be 100% sure that I get the right parts. From searching around the site it LOOKS like it would be #301174cc-28m (outer CV in 28 spline)?

Thanks
Adam

Last edited:
Group Buy Starts Tomorrow

Alright guys, looks like we have plenty of people in for a set! The group buy will open tomorrow, and will end on the 14th. I will give you guys the number to call tomorrow and make your order, I want to give him a call tomorrow and make sure everything is still set to open the buy up tomorrow before I post the number, but all you guys are gonna have to do is call and say you want a set (or more) of the 28 spline outer cv joints (part number 716-70RT) and you are from SCCOA and he will give you your discount, and they will ship to your address of choice. I will give you guys the number tomorrow! Thanks, Ben

Oh and I should mention that RCV currently has 20 sets in stock ready to ship for us, it's looking like we may get pretty close to that many sets sold. If more than 20 sets are bought, it's no big deal, they will make more, but he said there will be a 3 week wait on more for time to manufacture them. Just a heads up

Last edited:
Orders r being taken!

Just got off the phone with Dean at RCV. The group buy is approved, and the sales team has been made aware of us! First 2 sets have been ordered:D

You should just need the part number, 716-70RT, and to let them know that it is the SCCoA group buy!

Adam

Thanks Adam, sorry for not replying very fast guys, just been really busy with things. I called for Sean this morning and left a message and he never called back. Glad someone else knew about us and let m know your feedback with them! Maybe I can get me a set before its over with

Hey Ben,

No problem, I was probly being impatient :rolleyes: Any way I called several times attempting to talk to Sean, don't hold your breath on him getting back to ya', he STILL hasn't returned any of my calls :confused: Dean got right back to me twice, seems like a hell of a guy, real interested in getting us what we will need. One question he brought up was about CV boots. We don't seem to know if the stockers will work, or if you will need RCV's. I held off, didn't even think to get a price, and will see if stock stuff will work, I can always order 'em down the line if needed.

BTW it was roughly $25 for shipping (will get actual $ when they go out 2morrow) for 2 sets to Cleveland, OH

Adam

contact info

Nah Kurt, you didn't miss it, I did, sorry bout that.

RCVperormance.com, the phone # is 815-877-7473

Adam

can anyone confirm if we need the rcv boots as well or not? Want to order both items and maybe we can get a group purchase on those too if we are all going to need them?

Dan,

That's a great idea! I shoulda jumped at having them add those to the group discount when I was asked, didn't even cross my mind :confused:

Nobody at RCV was sure about stock compatability, but Dean THOUGHT since they were based off stock dimensions that the stockers would work.

At the age of these cars it's a good bet that you need boots if you r doing the rear CVs. If they rn't torn now they probly will either as you're doing the job or soon after.

I guess somebody is gonna have to be a guinne pig one way or the other on this, do stock work, do RCV's? I haven't got mine yet, they thought they should be here today, but have not sent any tracking info, so if you want that you may have to ask.

Dan, if you need 'em, try to get them added to the group deal and let us know. Also post up with non-group, and group pricing

Thanks

Adam

Last edited:
Back