It's been a while

metalman

So, I've recently woken up from my automotive depression. Good evening. :)

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"... Lol.

A few things I'm trying clear up -hot fuse connect on ic fan, 8 in. Of vacuum leaking, fog lights only working with brights, noise at 2800 rpms, got check suspension--

But all-in-all. It's still squeals tires and chirps through second. :)

If you have ideas for any if this stuff can you throw me a bone?

A few things I'm trying clear up -hot fuse connect on ic fan, 8 in. Of vacuum leaking, fog lights only working with brights, noise at 2800 rpms, got check suspension--

But all-in-all. It's still squeals tires and chirps through second. :)

If you have ideas for any if this stuff can you throw me a bone?

Hot fuse connect - http://www.tccoa.com/articles/mn12how-to/fan-kit/fan-kit-89-93sc.htm

Vacuum - Check all hoses/zip tie or hose clamp them, i/c connections.

Fog lights - Hmmmm, should be the opposite, only work on low beams.

Check suspension - if the light blinks count the blinks and that'll tell you which corner has a problem. Check all ARC connections on shock tops.

Have you ever done a vacuum test with a hand pump or sprayed carb cleaner or something around the engine to fine the vacuum leak?

The suspension isn't an arc problem. Just a knock hen I turn. Something's loose.

Thanks

How's your shoulder and car?

Then that's probably it. My end link boots are dried an ripped off from sitting for 2.5 years. Thanks.

There's a new addition to the SC community.
Luke Anthony Geluso was born Thursday. Today we made it home....so we can start wrenching on my car again. Lol.

Hello,
I'm new to the forums.
Have a 97 4.6. bird that Ive done a few things to.
Ex-Ford parts man.
Son of Ford Exec.
Ford blue blood through and through

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Yorktown, Va.

Hello,
I'm new to the forums.
Have a 97 4.6. bird that Ive done a few things to.
Ex-Ford parts man.
Son of Ford Exec.
Ford blue blood through and through

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Yorktown, Va.

Welcome to the boards.
My wife drivers a 95 4.6 Tbird with a rare SVO Supercharger.
I also have a 91 Fox Mustang with a 4.6 from a 98 Mustang GT with another rare SVO intake.

Attachments

• svosc.jpg
    svosc.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 60
  • modfox.jpg
    modfox.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 60
That was the sc that they offered where the intake runners kind of went over and around the sc? Made like 5# boost? Pretty cool. Never saw one installed in person. And the intake, is it a early version of Bullitt intake for non-PI? If so, definetly rare. Seemed like Ford just didnt care about the nonPI 2v.

Both intakes are for the 96-98 NPI 4.6 2v
The SVO SC makes about 6 pounds of boost and the bullet intake was based off the SVO intake.

Last edited:
Did you notice some pick up with the NPI SVO intake? Ever have the car with the SC on the rollers?

Back