looking for rockers in ct

90scmn12

does any one have or know any one or any where in ct that has good used rockers seems water got behind my ground effects and has been slowly destroying them every time i look it gets worse

I scrapped my parts car a year or so ago. Last I knew you could still buy them new and I'm sure the yards would have something you could cut off.

If not then I would keep my eyes on the for sale forums there are always guys parting out cars.

alright ive been looking but not trying to spend a small fortune on them and most sc's all have the same rot so its hard to find a used set

alright ive been looking but not trying to spend a small fortune on them and most sc's all have the same rot so its hard to find a used set

Rock Auto has them new for $21 per side. I don't think you'll be able to get much cheaper than that....

Rock Auto has them new for $21 per side. I don't think you'll be able to get much cheaper than that....

Only problem is that the rockers they sell only replace about 20% of the sheetmetal in the rocker panel area. :( And it's the easiest 20%. :mad: If the corners at each end of the rocker panel, the internal brace, and the inside edge panel are damaged, it will take hours and hours of skilled fabrication to fix.

Only problem is that the rockers they sell only replace about 20% of the sheetmetal in the rocker panel area. :( And it's the easiest 20%. :mad: If the corners at each end of the rocker panel, the internal brace, and the inside edge panel are damaged, it will take hours and hours of skilled fabrication to fix.

Yes, but it would also take hours of skilled dis-assembly to be able to remove them from a parts car and still have them in usable condition.

Back