Thread: Anyone from NJ/NY/PA area going to the Shootout?

Anyone from NJ/NY/PA area going to the Shootout?

Is there anyone from the area who will be going to the shootout this year? The reason I ask is Jacob Royer was selling a nitrous kit, that he was willing to deliver to the shootout, and I had arrangements made to have someone pick it up for me, but they had to cancel, and are no longer going, so if anyone in the area could pick it up from him at the shootout, and I can then pick it up from you, or if anyone further north is going to be driving through NJ on the way home and can pick it up, I could meet you on the way back. The kit is all paid for already via paypal, and I'll be happy to throw in some gas money for saving me on shipping costs. If anyone can help, just respond here, or PM me, or call me, and it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
    732-757-1590

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MadMikeyL View Post
    Is there anyone from the area who will be going to the shootout this year? The reason I ask is Jacob Royer was selling a nitrous kit, that he was willing to deliver to the shootout, and I had arrangements made to have someone pick it up for me, but they had to cancel, and are no longer going, so if anyone in the area could pick it up from him at the shootout, and I can then pick it up from you, or if anyone further north is going to be driving through NJ on the way home and can pick it up, I could meet you on the way back. The kit is all paid for already via paypal, and I'll be happy to throw in some gas money for saving me on shipping costs. If anyone can help, just respond here, or PM me, or call me, and it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
    732-757-1590
    Not this year, but definately next year

Ira from LI may b egoing
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

Thanks! I just sent him a PM, so we'll see if he's going.