On Our Way......

SCrazy

SCCoA Member
Car Loaded.....check
Truck Packed.....check
Gas Up.....check

Oatway's will be on the road as soon as the kids get out of school......we'll be on the road by 4pm.

See you all on Friday!!!!!

Car Loaded.....check
Truck Packed.....check
Gas Up.....check

Oatway's will be on the road as soon as the kids get out of school......we'll be on the road by 4pm.

See you all on Friday!!!!!

Which route are you taking? I can't decide whether to shoot the I78 gap, take I80 and stay north until OH, or head south on I95 to MD first and then turn right.

Ira

Randy Hunerkoch and I are leaving Paducah at 6 am hope to be at the Hampton by 12 ET Friday, drive safe guys and thanks for all your effort on organizing things Brian!

leaving friday 3am ish...

Will be hitting the road early am friday. Car is loaded only thing left is food & drinks for the road...just got done turning out the lights in the shop....now it is sleepy time....See you all friday I hope....Rich

Good luck. I still squeezed in a vacation day Friday so I could go to muncie dragway for the day at least.....

Chris

Beer is on ice! 4hrs at work and I'm on the road! I only have 90 miles to go when I leave here see everyone 1pm ish

Finishing up packing up and will be out of here in the next 10 min...to meet up with Neibert and Sunday. I am guessing we will be there ~3-4pm.

anyone coming down I-75 through Cincy? I'm hoping to head out no later than 4 pm from Dayton. I get off at 2 pm and my friends should be in town by then and I just gotta pack a duffel bag, and grab my dog and fold his cage up and roll.

Back