used abs master

90scmn12

so i finally got fed up repairing my master and converted to non abs i have my old master up for sale if anyone wants it it has a new accumulator on it when it stopped working last i had a hard pedal and a dtc code for a pressure switch id sell the computer with it but i believe that it also runs the arc? if it doesn't then it will come with it make me an offer figured id try to sell it before i throw it out

ARC has its own computer. Both are in the tray under the rear deck in the trunk. The ABS standalone all by itself with its own computer.

Ok so I was told the accumulator was replaced but the only recipt I can find that says it was replaced was on 9/22/00 just a heads up you guys

Do you have a link or any way of sending me info on how to switch over to none ABS on a 1992 Thunderbird SC? I believe my accumulator went bad. I have a hard pedal and both ABS and brake lights are on. If you're going to throw it out I might offer you $10 for it! I don't have a lot of money, I had a transplant and trying to bring my SC back to life. Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have a link or any way of sending me info on how to switch over to none ABS on a 1992 Thunderbird SC? I believe my accumulator went bad. I have a hard pedal and both ABS and brake lights are on. If you're going to throw it out I might offer you $10 for it! I don't have a lot of money, I had a transplant and trying to bring my SC back to life. Thanks!

Ask and you shall receive: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59901&highlight=abs+conventional

Back