Sold my SC - Parts for sale!

johnwartjr

I sold my Supercoupe today after 10 years. It was a sad day.

I have a few bits and pieces left over that I'd like to sell.

All parts were purchased for my 95 SC. May fit others, please do your own homework, or ask questions because I don't want anyone to be disappointed.

Don't like a price? Make an offer!

Prices are without S/H, unless I mention includes shipping. I will consider shipping outside the US, but it will be more expensive.

EGR delete 'kit' - I paid $45 for this, plus shipping. $40 shipped

Includes

EGR Bi-pass kit
http://spinningwheels-sc.com/egrbi-passkit.aspx

and

EGR Eliminator 20
http://www.rjminjectiontech.com/products/egr-eliminator

IMG_2304.jpg

Drivers side power window motor. Gear is bad, but comes with a new Dorman gear kit. Gear kit is $20 at the parts store. $15 plus shipping

IMG_2306.jpg

Passenger side window motor. It's good, and works 100%

IMG_2307.jpg

New Heater Core. Ready-Aire 398007. New cost is $34.99 at Rock Auto. $20
IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

1 new Motorcraft FL-400S Oil Filter. Free with other purchase, as long as it fits in your box, or you're willing to pay S&H

IMG_2300.jpg

1 Mustang auto window down motor and pigtail. Think I paid $25 on eBay for it. $20 shipped. Google about how you can adapt this to your SC.

IMG_2301.jpg

1 new Gatorback Poly V belt. P/N 4080897. Best price I can find is $24.99. How about $15 + S/H?

IMG_2302.jpg

1 Ford Oil Pressure Sensor. You can put this on your car, remove a resistor from your cluster, and have a real, functioning oil pressure sensor. $10 + S/H

IMG_2303.jpg

1 Ford Oil Pressure Sensor. You can put this on your car, remove a resistor from your cluster, and have a real, functioning oil pressure sensor. $10 + S/H

Curious about the oil pressure unit....I have an 89 and the oil pressure gauge appears to function as it should, did they change on 95's or am I missing some detail somewhere?

Belt sold.

Found a 2nd Motorcraft FL400S. Same deal as the first one, buy something and I'll toss it in for the price of shipping.

At this point, everything except the window motors, and the auto window down mustang doohickey have been sold.

Somebody make me an offer. Even an insulting one. :)

Done! And you're getting a mustang relay and wiring harness in your box to do with as you please :)
Twist my arm i suppose. :D

Dude.. do you own a Twilight Zone pin? I used to maintain one of those things as in polished the play field, new rubber kits, electronics, and..... get this.. fixed the clock!

Last edited:
Back