PN for 94-95 motorcraft crank sensor

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
I feel like such a noob! I've looked through all my notes, did searches and i'm not able to find the PN for the late model crank sensor.

Can anyone provide? Either the ford number or the motorcraft number would be great.

Thanks!

I feel like such a noob! I've looked through all my notes, did searches and i'm not able to find the PN for the late model crank sensor.

Can anyone provide? Either the ford number or the motorcraft number would be great.

Thanks!

Years later and doing the exact same search for the next go-round of replacement parts. I never received a response here so for my, and anyone else's, reference, these are the numbers for the motorcraft/ford 94-95 cranks sensor:

Motorcraft: DY-885
Ford: 1F2Z6C315AA, 4F2Z6C315BA, F4SZ6C315A

Keep'em flying boys....cheers!

Years later and doing the exact same search for the next go-round of replacement parts. I never received a response here so for my, and anyone else's, reference, these are the numbers for the motorcraft/ford 94-95 cranks sensor:

Motorcraft: DY-885
Ford: 1F2Z6C315AA, 4F2Z6C315BA, F4SZ6C315A

Keep'em flying boys....cheers!

If you need part numbers just shoot me a message and I'll look them up

If you need part numbers just shoot me a message and I'll look them up

Hey there...taking advantage of your offer so soon :)

WOuld you be able to check 4F2Z6C315BA? That number came up as a cross-reference to DY-885. However, when searching for 4F2Z6C315BA, it brings up motorcraft DY1014, which is more widely available and still readily available in Rockauto unlike DY-885. Just wondering if DY-885 and DY-1014 are interchangeable....the pictures are exactly alike.

Same part, DY-1014 supercedes the DY-885, which replaced the original F4SZ-6C315-A. The 885 started with 01 Windstar 3.8L, and the 1014 is originally from an 04 Freestar 3.8L or 4.2L.

cheers
Ed

Aha! than you both.

Ed, I'm happy to see you're still around my friend! When will we get to see you in another SC? :)

I've considered another SC, actually looked at a few. Think that I'd want a 93 5-speed if I were to get another. Anyway, last weekend I picked up a 45,000 mile 84 Mustang SVO, that's my new toy. Last summer I grabbed a 95 Jaguar XJR, so I do have something with a 6-cylinder with an Eaton M90, and it's sort of a Ford from that era! LOL

cheers
Ed

I've considered another SC, actually looked at a few. Think that I'd want a 93 5-speed if I were to get another. Anyway, last weekend I picked up a 45,000 mile 84 Mustang SVO, that's my new toy. Last summer I grabbed a 95 Jaguar XJR, so I do have something with a 6-cylinder with an Eaton M90, and it's sort of a Ford from that era! LOL

cheers
Ed

Curious why 93 and not 94/95 like you used to have?

I do remember seeing one of your posts when I was browsing a turbo site..maybe turbo ford or the TC site. And, kudos on the jag....if I stumble upon the "right" XKR from that same generation, I will jump on it...but the "right" one is hard to come by...it's gotta be BRG or Red (yes, red does exist...i have info on two :) )

I'd like a 93 for a change to get the early body style with the late spindles and brake system. You probably saw me on turboford.org from when I had an 88 Turbo Coupe for a little while. I seem to have automotive ADD these days, cars don't stay with me for more than a few years now. Used to hang on to them for a long time, but I like to try different ones these days. My XJR is a rare colour, called "aquamarine" in the U.K. and just "turquoise" over here, it was the launch colour for the X300 series cars. Sort of like having a teal green 95 SC! LOL

Back