Parting out 95 super coupe

Dougie

I have a 95 SC with the manual transmission that works excellent. It has bad heads and just purchased a 1992 SC with an automatic. Would love to swap for the manual but it's a lot of work. I have everything else on this car and am parting it out for some extra cash. Any interests let me know here or e-mail me dougbushart@gmail.com By the way.. Love this forum and hope to purchase some good mods from here.

I'm not sure how to upload photos on here because I'm new to this but I can e-mail all the photos I do have. It is black. I am located around Peoria, IL

Before you part it out. Send me a pm. I can't figure out how to send you one using my phone or I would.

Last edited:
How much for the blower ?

I have no idea how to PM.. been trying for half an hour with no luck on where to do it. Are you talking just the blower or all the acc. for it also? The blower has partial new gears but not all. Works 100% perfect, because I put it on my 92 to try and rule out problems, but it wasn't the blower. About to remove it, but I'm not sure what the blower is actually worth. I haven't been using this site much and haven't had time to read to see what worth it would have really. Could you name what you think?

It helps if you include your location. Pictures of the car. I'm pretty sure you gotta have like ten or more post in order to send messages. But I'm not sure on that.

It helps if you include your location. Pictures of the car. I'm pretty sure you gotta have like ten or more post in order to send messages. But I'm not sure on that.

Alright.. Thanks for that. I will update my stuff for sure

Just trying to help. Hopefully I didn't come off as rude.

Not rude at all.. I am a noob so to speak with this forum and don't know all the rules. If I could show pictures of everything I certainly would. I'm working on putting them on google uploads so I could share a link or something if that'd help out. I still have a majority of the car as it's still in disassembly. The 5 speed tranny is sold and the heads are bad. Other than that anything you can think of that goes on the car I still have.

Pics 1

aha.. now it'll let me do attachments

Attachments

• 102713090427.jpg
    102713090427.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 420
  • 102413141827.jpg
    102413141827.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 408
  • 102413141938.jpg
    102413141938.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 102713085707.jpg
    102713085707.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 466
  • 102713085541.jpg
    102713085541.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 442
Instrument Cluster

Is instrument cluster still available, if so, how much?

I have a 95 SC with the manual transmission that works excellent. It has bad heads and just purchased a 1992 SC with an automatic. Would love to swap for the manual but it's a lot of work. I have everything else on this car and am parting it out for some extra cash. Any interests let me know here or e-mail me dougbushart@gmail.com By the way.. Love this forum and hope to purchase some good mods from here.

Back