1990 Ford Thunderbird SC For Sale Utah

SCRod

1990 SC for sale. This has been my daily driver and its time to get something smaller. Really going to miss the HP and Torque. I'm the "2nd owner". It was a rental car until 12,000 miles, then purchased by the past owner and I got it last year. When I got it I replaced the accumulator and front brakes and rotors. The ABS light is still on but it won't show any codes. The only other issues with it is the washers don't spray, (I think a hose is clogged or not hooked up, it sprays under the hood, hose is behind the wheel well and hard to get to), also the trim around the display computer is broke, and there is a crack in the dash.

The car has about 105000 miles, is an automatic that was rebuilt about 7 years ago, the car is black with black cloth interior, power everything which i'm sure they all are, no sunroof, and the ac blows ice cold. The power window motors were replaced this last summer. The speaker were replaced this last summer along with a Kenwood AM/FM/Hd/CD with bluetooth model KDC-X997 if you want to look at the specs and features. The factory amp is running the 4 main speakers and there is a MTX sub box in the trunk. (sounds great)

Asking $3000 obo and the car is located in Provo Utah

Attachments

• Thunderbird 009.JPG
    Thunderbird 009.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,407
  • Thunderbird 011.JPG
    Thunderbird 011.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 647
  • Thunderbird 031.JPG
    Thunderbird 031.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 393
  • Thunderbird 034.JPG