2014 Carcraft street machine nationals !

I will definately be there. We will set up in the same place as last year. Need to get there early Friday morning.

I will definately be there. We will set up in the same place as last year. Need to get there early Friday morning.

Yes that spot was ideal ! Right by food water electricity and bathrooms! I would like to get over on the paved side (like where Duane had his lightning parked)

Yes that spot was ideal ! Right by food water electricity and bathrooms! I would like to get over on the paved side (like where Duane had his lightning parked)
....and all of the dust. I'd vote to try and get a slightly better location if I'm there. Not sure if I will be able to make it yet....way too early to know.

....and all of the dust. I'd vote to try and get a slightly better location if I'm there. Not sure if I will be able to make it yet....way too early to know.
It was dusty everywhere from all of the guys I talked to. I am going to grab all of the spots along the road where we had the popups setup instead of twd the lake that way all of our cars are lined up by the pavement instead of the gravel road by the lake and there are also shade trees on that side.

Thats not the date of your wedding is it Rod?

Nope. That'll be later in the year.

And that dust was absolutely terrible. In the twelve years I've owned my car, that was the first time I had to actually use a garden hose under the hood. I've yet to wipe down the underside of the car...not looking forward to it.

Nope. That'll be later in the year.

And that dust was absolutely terrible. In the twelve years I've owned my car, that was the first time I had to actually use a garden hose under the hood. I've yet to wipe down the underside of the car...not looking forward to it.

I just used an air hose on mine that's why I love having everything under the hood powder coated :) I think we will be much better on the paved side

LMAO!!!! He needs a whistle and badge.

What are you guys talking about? Kurt sundays son was the valet lol you guys drove my car more than a did lol my car was originally parked on that side and I was told to move it by coors light spokesmodel jroya.

Last edited:
What are you guys talking about? Kurt sundays son was the valet lol you guys drove my car more than a did lol my car was originally parked on that side and I was told to move it by coors light spokesmodel jroya.

Even the 442 guy asked if you wanted him to move his car!

I haven't registered because I have yet to decide what car I'm bringing lol. With a couple cosmetic fixes the five speed car looks better but its complete boredom under the hood .... the auto car is much better for burnouts plus adding another street machine nationals sticker would be cool...decisions decisions

I haven't registered because I have yet to decide what car I'm bringing lol. With a couple cosmetic fixes the five speed car looks better but its complete boredom under the hood .... the auto car is much better for burnouts plus adding another street machine nationals sticker would be cool...decisions decisions

5 speed car it isnt boring to everyone. Plus you vould drive it there snd back

Back