Tubular K-Member (Round 2)

I'd go for a chromoly one, since mine is mild steel. I would not need motor mount provisions, either, and would probably use my LCAs, which are tubular factory style. So pretty much just the framing less the motor mounts.

I'd go for a chromoly one, since mine is mild steel. I would not need motor mount provisions, either, and would probably use my LCAs, which are tubular factory style. So pretty much just the framing less the motor mounts.

The plan right now is for mild steel units, mainly from a fabrication standpoint. All the tubing is tig welded, but the rest of the parts are mig welded to reduce warpage and speed fabrication. Going to chromoly would require all tig welding. The unit I'm making is chromoly, but this is strictly reserved for those who pretend to go fast while their car under pedal power ;)

I have one of Jay K-member and have been running it for a long time (5 years, I think). It is one of my favorite mods. Forget the weight savings can only work on the car easily from below is well worth the investment.

I am interested in one, maybe two, both given 92 vehicles, but I really want to hold shares MN12 style motor.

sure wish this was going better..

Patent stuff is slowly rolling in and being updated. Once the process is a little further down the road, we'll get these going again.

This process has been long and certainly not cheap! Patience is key.

If you go back and read all the crap we have been going thru with these "AJE" set up's you might get the idea to move this to the front burners on your stove... There has been quite a few issues with motor mounts and now with the other parts as well. I got lucky and I am going to be running smaller tires on my setup but others have had rims get scrapped up from things hitting them... We need this product and we need something soon.....Rich.... Just my $0.02 worth here...

I saw this and thought I'd comment that all of the major issues with my AJE k member were worked out. the new Las are much bigger than the old ones. It rides and drives fantastic and of course it handles much better than stock. only flaw that didn't get worked out is when at 75% to 90% of steering lock the inside of the wheel rubs the lca.

well still waiting for my mess.

this last week I had to send all my junk back to them. the wheels were sticking out of the fenders by THREE INCHES... So here I sit more than a year into the front rework with it still on jack stands.. Rich p.s. this is an AJE setup to make that clear...

Not to be that guy but whatever happened with this? If there isn't enough time to build these, are you interested in selling a copy* (*note "copy") of your patented plans?

Back