Tubular K-Member (Round 2)

for good reasons

AJE discontinued them

they were having help issues as well as not really looking at what we all needed. I did get mine worked out and even got the car on all four wheels.:eek: it was a long and hard trip, but it does roll along now.:D I still have to come up with an answer to my struts, but it is most done.
The other issue is there are not a lot of people looking at them for this product. everyone is going mustang. So there you have it, simple and to the point....Rich

Thanks Guys

Appreciate the replies and that's a real bummer. What issues were you having with your struts Rich? Would you say it's worth looking for one someone wants to get rid of although I doubt those who have them want to part with them.

I went over board

Appreciate the replies and that's a real bummer. What issues were you having with your struts Rich? Would you say it's worth looking for one someone wants to get rid of although I doubt those who have them want to part with them.

went with coil overs and a lot of mustang stuff.:) The issues I have is when you clamp down the hold downs they have slipped. :confused:So now before I take it out to pound it I got to come up with another way to keep them in place. I do have to say this, the way it all went together "when it was built right" gave me a lot of room for other stuff that I did to the car.:D I have done a few "AJE" set ups and they all have given me a lot of room for my big block set ups. :DI have room for headers and yet you can still work on the engine. :cool:I just wish they would have been more up front on building this set up for me.. That would have made it a lot better to work with.....Rich

Been away for a while. Trying to get my ‘93 in the new garage here in “Land of the midnight sun” to get started going through it nose to tail. Swapping front and rear hubs to 5x4.5, larger rotors all around and new wheels and tires. Get the new bbf intake EFI conversion done. Get the block into the machine shop. Swap out the fuel lines for larger ones. Build a new set of motor mounts. Figure out a new full width radiator now that I don’t need the inter cooler. Source a new path forward since Moates has closed. One of these sounds just the Dr. ordered. Any update?

Back