Billet Chrome Wheels 5x108 Bolt Pattern

redchief

Looking for a nice set of 17" or 18" wheels (new or used)for my '94 T-Bird, preferably the Torq Thrust II/Hot Rod or the Outlaw/Modular Series in 5x108, 5x4.25 bolt pattern. Thank you :)

Last edited:
I have these for $400/set plus shipping. Shipping would probably run around $40 each but may be less if double boxed. They are 18x7.5 and 5x4.25. They aren't perfect but still very nice. You can see the flaws in the photo. I think originally they were around $285/rim.

Attachments

• Exel 18 in rims 2.jpg
    Exel 18 in rims 2.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 1,430
Last edited:
Rims

do you still have these rims? If so i think i will take them but i cannot get them until after the holidays. Let me known if you are interested

Last edited:
Rimd

I have these for $400/set plus shipping. Shipping would probably run around $40 each but may be less if double boxed. They are 18x7.5 and 5x4.25. They aren't perfect but still very nice. You can see the flaws in the photo. I think originally they were around $285/rim.

What is the name off this rims you have for sale back in 2013 realy cool rims
Hope you could help me

Those are Exel rims. I picked them up in a trade so I don't know where they were originally purchased. I sold them to a guy in Maryland.

Back