Aluminum Door Sills

Nettlesd

As many of you know, we have ourselves a machinist (Slater85/Greg) that is willing to start producing some products for our beloved cars. He's already offering some parts but we would like to know who's interested in some Aluminum Door Sills.

Price hasn't be established yet but I would say something over $100 a pair would be a good guess at this point. Greg will commit on a price once he has machined up a pair. Three different designs will be offered to start things out.

So, who would like a pair? I'll update the list once people commit so that we can see how much interest there is.

Click here to see the Sills.

1. NettlesD
  2. coupe crazy
  3. TSC89
  4. nanatothesixth
  5. jerrybrhea
  6. jjklongisland
  7. davec73
  8. Slater85
  9. Firm-ryd337
  10. KMT
  11. ghostryder
  12. BLOWN38
  13. tchicken
  14. WES92SC
  15. SuperChicken89

Sills can now be ordered.
Use this link to place your order http://primomachine.bigcartel.com/category/thunderbird-cougar

Last edited:
I would be in for a set. I just talked to someone about possibly having something made. Are those the only options as far as design?

A couple of questions.

Will these go over the originals or replace them?

How will these be attached? Screws, clips or.....

put me down for a set, I like the one with the bird in the center and the sc in the corner.

Last edited:
I'll get with Greg is confirm but he will have 3 different designs to choose from. I forgot I had multiple design images and one image had multiple designs. Just not sure which three designs were chosen.

Count me in for a set with the SC in the bottom right corner!

Hopefully one will be opposite :) But yes, that's my choice too. And I'm thinking I'd rather _not_ have them drilled for screws - I'd use double-sided tape instead.

Last edited:
For everyone that is in, which designs do you like?

Please choose the designs you want to see produced. Click here to see the images.

Choose:
Image 1

Image 2

Image 3
Design A
Design B
Design C

For everyone that is in, which designs do you like?

Can you stick to one thread about that, pls.

Others want these just as bad as you, so why not relax or simply pay whatever to get just what you want, rather than using every thread about it to pester everyone, thanks.

I've already communicated my choice to Greg. Take a break :)

Does anyone know if the Thunderbird and xr7 sills are the same?

Are you asking about same shape, location or attachment?

They seem to be generic, like the door gaskets, I think.

Attachments

• SC_DoorSillBody.jpg
    SC_DoorSillBody.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 380
We're good. This is the official post for gauging interest/who's in so that's why I'm asking in this thread.

Yes, I already know which design you want but we still need to hear from the others before Greg starts to ramp up production.

Back