Aluminum Door Sills

Still working on them, I had started doing 3 sets of each but some styles were more popular than others so I had to order more material and run some more of those to fill in. Plus keeping up with my normal day to day orders that have nothing to do with Thunderbirds is the main reason there isn't much of an update.

I will not be shipping any of these before the 6th like I had hoped but I will have these all shipped out by the 14th like I stated in the initial post about ordering these parts.

Thank you

Still working on them, I had started doing 3 sets of each but some styles were more popular than others so I had to order more material and run some more of those to fill in. Plus keeping up with my normal day to day orders that have nothing to do with Thunderbirds is the main reason there isn't much of an update.

I will not be shipping any of these before the 6th like I had hoped but I will have these all shipped out by the 14th like I stated in the initial post about ordering these parts.

Thank you

Thank you for the update!

Bryan

sills and a oil cap

Not to sound edgy but I have sent a few PM's with no response from Greg. Trust is one thing, all I would like to know is if items are shipping and an idea when. I'll be leaving in 8 days for an assignment and definitely would hate to see this sitting in a PO getting crushed by other pkgs waiting to be picked up.

Not to sound edgy but I have sent a few PM's with no response from Greg. Trust is one thing, all I would like to know is if items are shipping and an idea when. I'll be leaving in 8 days for an assignment and definitely would hate to see this sitting in a PO getting crushed by other pkgs waiting to be picked up.

I received only One PM from you on Sunday evening that I just replied to, it is also the same reply I gave you last week in the Oil cap thread in the New Products Section.

As for everyone else, the sills are not ready I am still working on them I will post pictures of my progress here shortly. But I will start shipping orders out this week. I missed the deadline mainly because I had more than normal orders come in during December for my motorcycle parts, which took away most of my time that I had planned to not only make these parts but also work on my own Thunderbird. I appreciate everyone's patience, i'm not asking for weeks or months extra, just a few more days and i'll be wrapping this project up.

If anyone feels that I've taken too long and they want their money back I will gladly refund it, I'd prefer to deliver on the parts because I know you won't be disappointed with them and they'll be well worth the short delay.

Thanks.

I'm fine with delay. It's not like any of us are blinging cars out for an immediate car show in the middle of winter.

I'm fine with delay. It's not like any of us are blinging cars out for an immediate car show in the middle of winter.

Not true everywhere.... It is our car show season here in sunny and warm Florida :) Our car show season starts in Late October and ends by Mid-May.

Slater85.... Thanks for the update. Looking forward to taking delivery on mine.

Bryan

Like Tony said, I'm in no rush. Can I still order a set? I haven't even driven my car in 5 years, I'm fine with waiting a couple of months for these to show up, as long as I know I can get a set.

I received only One PM from you on Sunday evening that I just replied to, it is also the same reply I gave you last week in the Oil cap thread in the New Products Section.

As for everyone else, the sills are not ready I am still working on them I will post pictures of my progress here shortly. But I will start shipping orders out this week. I missed the deadline mainly because I had more than normal orders come in during December for my motorcycle parts, which took away most of my time that I had planned to not only make these parts but also work on my own Thunderbird. I appreciate everyone's patience, i'm not asking for weeks or months extra, just a few more days and i'll be wrapping this project up.

If anyone feels that I've taken too long and they want their money back I will gladly refund it, I'd prefer to deliver on the parts because I know you won't be disappointed with them and they'll be well worth the short delay.

Thanks.
I plan on ordering a set how long do we have to order them?

Thanks for the updates, I can fully understand delays...these group purchases are more involved than what is seen on the surface.

Looking forward to adding these too the car when they may arrive.

-Tim

Hey guys, sorry for the time it took to put up progress pictures. I've been trying to upload these for a few days now but something was wrong with our internet at work. All the sills have been machined and are done on my end, they all went to the finishers (polish,chrome,anodize) last week, they should start coming back and shipping out in the next couple of days.

Attachments

• DS6.JPG
    DS6.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 260
  • DS7.JPG
    DS7.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 194
  • DS8.JPG
    DS8.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 186
  • DS9.JPG
    DS9.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 189
Hey guys, sorry for the time it took to put up progress pictures. I've been trying to upload these for a few days now but something was wrong with our internet at work. All the sills have been machined and are done on my end, they all went to the finishers (polish,chrome,anodize) last week, they should start coming back and shipping out in the next couple of days.

Those look amazing. Please tell me those of us who saw this post late will still be able to get a set of them somehow!

Back