Aluminum Door Sills

Those look amazing. Please tell me those of us who saw this post late will still be able to get a set of them somehow!

I might have a couple extra sets im not 100% sure, I'll know for sure when everything gets back. Before I run more, I want for this first batch of sills to be delivered so I can get some feedback as far as fit and finish of the parts, that way if I need to make any changes I can for future runs.

As far as fit goes, they fit perfect on my 90, but the sills sit right over a few body sheet metal junctions, I left some extra clearance for any difference between cars.

Has anyone received their sills yet? If so how do they look?

No one has received their sills yet, I just got them back from Polish today. I'll get these cleaned packed and boxed up today and shipped out as soon as possible. The chrome and anodized were dropped off this morning, those will be ready soon. Polish on all these parts took some time because I did not want them to deform the logos when grinding and buffing yet still have a high luster show polish. Stuff looks great!

SILl1.JPGSILL2.JPG

Son of a!!!!! How did I miss out on this one. I definitely want a set should there be leftovers or another round. They look amazing.

Hey Slater several guys have asked if we can still order and I sent you a pm on some other stuff please let us know.
Thanks!

Hey Slater several guys have asked if we can still order and I sent you a pm on some other stuff please let us know.
Thanks!

Sorry about that, I will have a few extra of these this time around. Once I ship sills to everyone who pre-ordered, I will post what I have left over for purchase. I plan on continuing to produce these but in the future after I develop some more parts I've been working on for the SC. Maybe in a month or two I'll make another run of sills.

well I would definitely like a set I left more info about some other ideas I have in the pm I left you if you get a chance please check it out and let me know.

Polished orders shipped today: 2/12/14

Bryan kaeser - ups#1za994790392293239
wade sawicki - ups#1za994790394755441
randall hunerkoch - ups#1za994790393265259

I have 2 Polished orders shipping tomorrow because I ran out of hardware:
2/14/14

Brian Oatway- UPS#1za994790392078669
Jim Sanderson- UPS#1za994790394811675

Last edited:
Something I forgot to mention earlier, Initially I was planning on supplying "chrome" sheet metal screws but the chrome really didnt look chrome. So instead I supplied Stainless Steel screws and they have a little luster to them.

Sills

They are in - and gents- they look awesome. Now I have to give this young man kudo's for an outstanding job.
I may want him to make some other goodies that will make the chciken stand out from the rest of thunder headz....:cool:

I just ordered #2 for my chicken
pretty sure they won't ship right now- but can't wait to see them when they get in. This will look sweet against the black carpet and the new interior I bought yesterday.. money- can't take it with you!!

WOW! Can't say enough about how these look! Loving mine!!! In fact I am going to lay them in bed with me tonight!

Back