2014 Carlisle

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
Anyone else registered for Carlisle 2014? I just did. Never to early to register for this great event for us Ford lovers ..... ;)

I plan on going,Liz will go if she can get off work. I'm not taking the UnderBird though :( Guess we will be driving the jeep or subaru but still looking forward to seeing everybody.... always a great time !!
Chris C.

Hate to say, but looks like Carlisle will be holding a "Holiday Sale" on registration and season passes this year. Sale dates are 12/13 through 1/3.

Looks like registration is currently discounted by 10% - this discount runs through about one month PRIOR to the event. Then the holiday sale is taking on an additional 10% off.

If you know you're going to Carlisle in 2014 (June 6-June 8, 2014), might be a good time to register.

Don't forget to choose Super Coupe Club of America in the club list. It doesn't change where you park on the field or how you're judged, but it DOES help us toward a free tent!

Someone please explain how Ford Carlisle works and the SCCOA. As long as I have my interior done before the show (which I better or else I will throw a hissy fit) then I would like to go with my SC. I have been to Chrysler at Carlisle and Fall Swap meet but never to a Ford show. DO you guys all enter your cars and park in a group. Is that what the registration is. I would like to be part of the crew if you guys would have me...

thanks

Someone please explain how Ford Carlisle works and the SCCOA. As long as I have my interior done before the show (which I better or else I will throw a hissy fit) then I would like to go with my SC. I have been to Chrysler at Carlisle and Fall Swap meet but never to a Ford show. DO you guys all enter your cars and park in a group. Is that what the registration is. I would like to be part of the crew if you guys would have me...

thanks

I imagine the Ford Carlisle show is no different than the Chrysler show. We are not grouped/parked together based on club affiliation. When you register (Anytime between now and the day of), you're simply entered into a class with like cars (We usually have three classes for SCs based on year.) Then all those cars park together; typically all SC classes are right next to each other or are in close proximity.

The club affiliation on the registration form is simply to see how many people register against your club for A) a free tent, which is super handy since it's usually either rainy of 102 degress and B) a club participation award, which we used to win back in the day with close 100 cars.

Otherwise, nothing special in terms of the SCCoA and Carlisle. The SCCoA will be more active with Carlisle going forward in terms of support.

Hope that helps. Let me know if any questions I didn't address.

2014 carlise

I plan on attending. Last year something came up but i want to get more ideas for my bird.
I am looking foward to meeting my club brothers and sisters:D

Just go. The whole event is pure sensory overload. Don't sweat the details :)

Thanks for the info Pat... and yes I will probably be there no matter what. I am just not going to take the bird if my interior isnt finished by then. Next project is a new clutch, then interior. Due to my impatience I am sure I will have the interior done by then.

I'll be there again, hopefully it won't be too hot, my wife can't take the heat, we had to skip out early last year, If you guys are still looking to do a burnout car, I have a 2 car trailer, I could bring my car and a burn out car down too.

Thanks for the info Pat... and yes I will probably be there no matter what. I am just not going to take the bird if my interior isnt finished by then. Next project is a new clutch, then interior. Due to my impatience I am sure I will have the interior done by then.

its not all about winning . Its about sharing. SO BRING THE SC DOWN! If not you can hitch a ride with me or something

Well, I'm registered and got the Holiday Savings of 11.00

I have to be more organized in 2014 and not mess with the car
Once it is back together!!!

I will also make sure to get my butt to the 2014 Shootout!!!

I'll be there for certain, intentions now are to bring 3 SC's as I have in years past...obviously given nothing major happens between now and then this should take place.

I'm also willing to enter my 95 SC into the Burnout Contest for club exposure...perhaps hold king of the hill for a minute or 2 as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time.

-Tim

Back