Spring Midwest bash..May 30th-June 1st

got to ask you

Rich,

Sorry...Found out my company golf tournament is on the same weekend, so we won't be able to attend this meet.

David

This is the second person that has something on this date.. I want to hear from the rest of you. should we move this a week or two in one way or the other, better early or one week later?? Lets hear from everyone. We can still move it if we do it NOW....Rich

I definitely cannot make the current date either, although my work schedule may affect my ability to go at all.

I would prefer to move it a bit. I found out I have to be in St. Louis for tuning that weekend. The weekend before it Mothers day, the weekend after is Memorial Day weekend. I think the 31st would be better. Just my .02. Phil and I would both like to attend.

My car is not done and I now coach a HS softball team which starts next week so I'm thinking my car won't be ready in time and in fact might not be back on the road until summer. I don't think I'll be making it out this year.

I agree, I think we should move it back. There is the WI Dells Automotion and the Wisconsin Early Mustangers All Ford Show that is going on that weekend as well. Can't miss thous events. :D

New date for event may 30 to june 1st

Well you all, most of you asked and I moved it. We are now in for May 30th to June 1st.. David N. please change the first post for me will you. Hope everyone can make the new date. This is it it will not change again...Rich:)

Sounds good

Updated that info on the TCCoA thread. Hopefully that works for the majority of folks.:)

I've got the Carcraft street machine nationals in June also the power tour is a maybe I won't be able to attend this year sorry guys

up dates and what is going on and when..

Ok so here we go I have everything planned out and ready to go forward. Let me tell everyone what the time table is and then we all can plan for a great week end of fun...
First things first the hotel is a holiday inn and we have a set of rooms that are set aside under the name of "Midwest Bash" and the hotel is at 13339 hospitality ct Sturtevant Wi 53177 The rates are $95 plus tax per night and that is with two per room, so bring a friend.. The rooms are for Friday May 30th thru June 1st for those who want to stay.
The dyno is for Sat morning and that is $75 for your pulls [two] if needed.. maybe more if we have to get it right.. That is in Milwaukee just 15 miles up the freeway...
Now Sat night we can go two different ways, there is a cruise night at a drive in between the dyno and the hotel we could all show up for or we are welcome to go to the track and play.. This will be up to you guys as to which way we do that night.. We can go to the track either sat night or sunday the call is ours to make. The track will work with us on that point.
Speeking of the track it is 7 miles from the hotel and they are only going to charge us normal rates to get in and add a little break for us as well. There will be other stuff going on but we will be able to do our thing without waiting in long lines all day or night.. This should be about $45 per car to get into and run..
Now the best part of this whole weekend.... Friday night there is going to be a BBQ at my place and all you got to bring is your drinks and a good mood plus you chair to sit in.. I have parking for all and I got the food covered....
So this is the plan, any questions??? if so hit me back and keep in mind you have to make your hotel plans by April 30th to get the rate and enjoy the fun.....Rich

When the time comes near, we'll need your address for the BBQ. When you know for sure what day you want to go to the track let me know so I can update the info on TCCoA. Thus far including myself, 6 people have shown interest.

Last edited:
that's great...

When the time comes near, we'll need your address for the BBQ. When you know for sure what day you want to go to the track let me know so I can update the info on TCCoA. Thus far including myself, 6 people have shown interest.

My plan has us going to the cruise night, but I wanted to open up the idea of sat night. I would rather do the track on sunday but I want to make this for everyone, not just a few... When we get close I will share the other info with everyone that is coming. Thanks again for the extra help here....Rich

the more fords we have the more fun that can be..

I would be open to that if it is cool with the rest. The more we have the better fun can be had. I think the BBQ angle will have to be looked at. I know the S.C. guys and that is cool but if we get a lot of others that might mean a small charge for hem to eat.??? Add to this I do have a SHO as well so I would not be in uncharted waters....Rich

Sunday

I am trying to figure out if I should stay Sunday night or not. Any idea when our track time would be? If it is just in the morning, I can make my way back on Sunday. If it goes late, I would rather stay in town.

Invite the SHO guys :)

- James

we have all day to play..

We can be there all day and we can do early or kill the whole day. There will be other stuff going on but we will have our own set up..There is nothing like kicking back after a hard weekend of playing and driving back on monday. That is what I do at the shoot out....Rich

Back