Spring Midwest bash..May 30th-June 1st

Rich/Scott

Just wanted to let you guys know that my car is still not ready.

It's getting close but it's just not going to be done in time.

Thanks for putting this together, hopefully it will happen again and I can get there.

Brian

First I've seen this. Sounds awesome! I'm curious about the dyno time. Are these just 2 pulls to see what you put down or is there optional tuning for more money? Is there a wideband or just hp torque and rpm? Also never been to a race track. Don't know if I could make it Friday but Saturday and Sunday sound fun!

yes there is all that

First I've seen this. Sounds awesome! I'm curious about the dyno time. Are these just 2 pulls to see what you put down or is there optional tuning for more money? Is there a wideband or just hp torque and rpm? Also never been to a race track. Don't know if I could make it Friday but Saturday and Sunday sound fun!

We can spend the whole day sat on the dyno if we need it. There will be time for tuning and Dave D will be working that part. I have worked out a good price for that as well and Dave can fill that in for oyu. This is an in ground dyno with all the hook ups so we can check everything as we go. Hope to see you there and let us know what you have in mind.....Rich

Pretty sure I can make it on Saturday for tuning. What time and location?. I'd like see how far off my afr is and possibly get a chip if he thinks I would benefit greatly. Anyone need some stock sc springs? 5.0 a/c compressor and most lines, stock Airbox, sc abs or arc computer?

Last edited:
great weather for this weekend..

Everything looks great for this weekend's weather... just warm enought that you don't need a coat, but still cool for making that great horsepower Hope to see everyone this weekend and lets all have a great time and a lot of good times at the dyno & track....Rich

N00bs

Is the track fairly friendly to N00b drivers? Not that I am a big N00b but I am far from a professional racer. Is a helmet required for 14 second and up cars?

I would also like someone to take my car down the track once and give me an opinion on the car. It is hard to find anyone who knows these cars really good. Looking for opinions on what could be better..

See you Friday night!

James

not to worry

Is the track fairly friendly to N00b drivers? Not that I am a big N00b but I am far from a professional racer. Is a helmet required for 14 second and up cars?

I would also like someone to take my car down the track once and give me an opinion on the car. It is hard to find anyone who knows these cars really good. Looking for opinions on what could be better..

See you Friday night!

James

I will help you out any way you need. Add to that Dave D. will be here as well.. Here is my cell for you or for anyone else that needs it.....414-333-3888 see you soon.....Rich

My father and I had a great time. I would like to thank Rich and his family for their hospitality and kindness. Also like to thank Dave for taking the time to look things over on my car. :)

That being said, I'm going over some pictures and video. Does anyone want their license plate taken out? Let know me ASAP I’ll post them up soon.

block mine

My father and I had a great time. I would like to thank Rich and his family for their hospitality and kindness. Also like to thank Dave for taking the time to look things over on my car. :)

That being said, I'm going over some pictures and video. Does anyone want their license plate taken out? Let know me ASAP I’ll post them up soon.

I would say block both mine and Scotts... maybe just to be safe block them all so no one gets in trouble...just my $0.02 worth.....Rich

Yes please block mine.
Thanks
Rick

It was definitely nice meeting all of you even for the short time I was there. Sucks the dyno didn't work out, maybe next time! 69mach1, Rich, and Josh's dad told some great stories and Rich has some very cool projects. Thanks to everyone! Josh did you get your car running right?

Last edited:
Any pictures I see that have a plate number I'll edit out.

The car runs a lot better then it did that's for sure.

Back