privte messages

no more pm's with no paid membership?

Registered Users get storage space for 70 PMs and SCCoA Members get space for 500 PMs. You probably just need to delete some old PMs to make room.

Benefits of paid membership:

You can ad an avatar (photo) to your board ID.
You can add a signature that can also include a photo that shows up beneath all your post.
You will receive a member discount from some vendors or events.
You have access to member only forums, which includes the Lounge for discussing non-car related topics.
You have the ability to upload more images (50mb vs. 500mb for members).
You have the ability to store more private messages (70 PMs vs 500 PMs for members).
You can create a Garage page for several cars to list your modifications and upload numerous photos for hosting, which includes adding your timeslips and dyno charts to the Garage lists.
And most importantly: You will be one of the people who is helping to keep this club alive by paying for the cost of hosting this website on a dedicated server, and the cost of sponsoring important club related events.

David

Registered Users get storage space for 70 PMs and SCCoA Members get space for 500 PMs. You probably just need to delete some old PMs to make room.

Benefits of paid membership:

You can ad an avatar (photo) to your board ID.
You can add a signature that can also include a photo that shows up beneath all your post.
You will receive a member discount from some vendors or events.
You have access to member only forums, which includes the Lounge for discussing non-car related topics.
You have the ability to upload more images (50mb vs. 500mb for members).
You have the ability to store more private messages (70 PMs vs 500 PMs for members).
You can create a Garage page for several cars to list your modifications and upload numerous photos for hosting, which includes adding your timeslips and dyno charts to the Garage lists.
And most importantly: You will be one of the people who is helping to keep this club alive by paying for the cost of hosting this website on a dedicated server, and the cost of sponsoring important club related events.

David

Honestly Dave, its the best $15 bucks I ever spent and so far my most important Mod... Being a part of this forum has been so great. I have learned so much and am so thankful for the help. I will be a member for life. As a member of other forums for my other vehicles, I can say as far as member support, technical assistance and knowledge of its members, and lastly the least amount of childish BS, this forum certainly outshines them all.

I know this has been beat up a bunch, but if people are still paying, why are we still looking at the same SC since May 2011 at the home page? Not that it's not a nice car...

I know this has been beat up a bunch, but if people are still paying, why are we still looking at the same SC since May 2011 at the home page? Not that it's not a nice car...

Because the forums are our priority. Eventually, the home page will most likely go away and the forums (With a newly built homepage) will appear. Lots of the OLD content off the home page will get archived, etc.

I'm working on a temporary solution for the car on the homepage since this, oddly, is the biggest complaint around here.

Back