Club Apparel Group Buy Part 2

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
ORDERING NOW OPEN / Web Link: http://www.rallyraggs.net/sccoa/

For those who aren't part of the SCCoA Facebook group, discussions around another group buy for apparel has taken place.

This go around I will be offering the following items as requested by the voices on Facebook.

Hoodies - Black / Red / Blue - Screen Printed
Hats - Black / Red / Blue - Embroidered
Polos - Black / Red / Blue - Embroidered

I hope to have the web site up and ready this weekend for all that may be interested in these offerings. Just like last time we will offer 2 weeks for ordering with a 2 week turn around time at the end of ordering for the shirts to be shipped out. All will be automated through a Paypal Checkout - No dibs etc...you either order or wait till the next group buy.

After this Group Buy has completed I will work towards offering an additional group buy for some other items that have been requested: Coffee Mugs and License Plate Frames come to mind immediately.

Once again, Thanks David & Pat for allowing the opportunity to do this for the group.

Any questions, feel free to post here or email me directly for a more prompt response at tgroth@rallyraggs.net

-Tim

Last edited:
Hoodies - Blue also offered. Please not The GOT BOOST logo will be on the sleeve portion of the hoodie similar to the T-Shirts.

-Tim

Attachments

• blackfront.jpg
    blackfront.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 182
  • blackback.jpg
    blackback.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 197
  • redfront.jpg
    redfront.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 181
  • redback.jpg
    redback.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 180
Hats offered....also the specially requested JRoyer Collection Pink ladies garments.

-Tim

I'll post Polos tomorrow - web site for ordering soon to follow.

Attachments

• hatblack.jpg
    hatblack.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 168
  • hatblue.jpg
    hatblue.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Jroyer.jpg
    Jroyer.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 201
hoodies

Hi Tim,

Do you think you might have hoodie that zip up instead of the pullovers next time you do this?

James

Hey Tim,

What brand are the hoodies? I don't mind paying the money if it's a good quality hoodie that will last for a while. My current one has lasted me 8 years so the bar is set kind of high :D

hoodies/hats, etc.

I want to buy- but what's with the sales tax? Living in Texas, its not a requirement via internet sales! Or is this something new?

Back