Billet Brake Reservoir Caps

Slater85

SCCoA Member
**Link to Purchase**

https://primomachine.bigcartel.com/category/thunderbird-cougar

These will be replacement caps not covers for the brake fluid reservoir. I'll be doing a run of these tomorrow so if anyone wants one let me know. Again this is not a group buy, no minimum. I'll be making this for myself and ill make some extras for whoever else wants one. I'll have a final price on this tomorrow after I run the first part.

Here's a few quick renderings of the different logos, Im using the same ones as the engine caps that way if you want a theme going everything can match. I'll do the XR7 tomorrow, I added a "3.8 SUPERCHARGED" and I might do another cap with the COUGAR EMBLEM. The real caps will look nicer smooth cuts not all jagged. I've been working off a loaner computer with a crappy graphics card and old CAD software.

Attachments

• SCBRAKECAP.JPG
    SCBRAKECAP.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 755
  • BIRDBRAKECAP.JPG
    BIRDBRAKECAP.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 753
  • 38BRAKECAP.JPG
    38BRAKECAP.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
I will take one since the are replacement caps I also need a billet cover mad for the resevior itself

I was thinking the same thing! I'm chroming/powdercoating my whole motor right now and the huge yellow reservoir bugs me.

Does it at least still have a good decal on it?

Sorry, I'm not that interested in a cap for the brake reservoir. Any chance you'll lid the radiator cap?

I was thinking the same thing! I'm chroming/powdercoating my whole motor right now and the huge yellow reservoir bugs me.

as you can see in my sig pic that's what I have done just looking to make improvements anywhere I can a cover for the res is right up my alley.

Polished Tbird

Greg;
Looking for a polished Tbird cap, I can send paypal when pricinig is listed.
The oil cap look great thanks!

Back